• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for March 2015 [Up1: Nintendo numbers, PS4 placing]

Yeah... you're getting quite aggressive with your posts. It's pretty much a given that despite the PS4 being out of stock on Amazon, it is still outselling the XBO at other major retailers. I don't know why you're extremely offended by that fact.

Excuse me alt but that post was I reply to him saying I'm panicked, how about you stop trolling taking posts out of context?

Tees forget it, have no time for people with desperate agenda, you can troll alone, no idea why I am replying to you.

libregkd

There is something just generally odd with Target's best selling implementation I mean looking at the best selling toys category and you're greeted with a Chromecast being the highest selling toy.

http://www.target.com/tdir/p/toys/-/N-5xtb0/Nao-0/Ns-bestselling

Also oddly enough the various console SKUs are included in this category as well and tbh, I'm not sure how you even get to this page from the main website as I had to Google the original link to generate other best selling categories. It's all just kind of a big mess to try and navigate (or even to take any stock in them).

Excuse me alt but that post was I reply to him saying I'm panicked, how about you stop trolling taking posts out of context?

Tees forget it, have no time for people with desperate agenda, you can troll alone, no idea why I am replying to you.

Gosh, are you that paranoid? o_O I think you need to chillax because no one has any desperate agenda. Can't say the same for you, though, coming from your aggressive posts...

And I'm not an alt xP

Vroadstar

Yikes, my senses are tingling that you will last long here....dialing it down a notch wouldn't hurt you.

Tigress

The results change dude, come on. Yesterday Wii u was not ahead. All charts work like this...

I'm getting confused by your arguments. I could swear before this post you said something about them not changing (but I admit maybe I am misconstruing what you were saying)? Edit: Ah, nevermind, went back and reread it, I think maybe you were being saracstic and I read it wrong.

Also, why would the Wii U suddenly, even for a day, start selling more? Was there some new Wii U game that just came out or some new marketing? Far as I know, nothing of interest has happened to the Wii U between yesterday and today to suddenly spike it so much it goes ahead of even xbox one.

You haven't been following their posts but Im just moving on from them. The safer bet.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that he has xD

Also, here's another Target link (to the courtesty of libregkd) with the same format as the one you provided. It shows the PS4 ahead of the XBO, so that is two links against only one of yours.

For only $9.99 you can watch the 2015 Sales-Age Junior member Hell in a Cell!

BCDYv.gif

RexNovis

Banned
Hey, I'm new here, finally joined after following the NPD threads for so long. it's almost lie Christmas. It's amazing how much Mario party 10 moved system wise and how good it's legs are. I totally did not expect that.

I am curious though, on Amazon Xbox One seems to be winning by hourly by quite a bit. Amazon weekly charts for last week had both Sku's above the PS4, and sof ar this week PS4 isn't even on the list indicating it's selling very low.

I think April charts will be interesting. Xbox One is also ahead in the Target, and Walmart charts as well. Of course we still have what? 11 days left of tracking, so we'll see how that goes.

*Insert account meltdown here*

e71ebc217063c4bc54a46851ee78cee9.jpg

So you come into the NPD thread hyping up the Amazon hourly charts as a reason for next month to be "interesting" people point out PS4 is currently out of stock and that hourly charts are not good market indicators especially in this case. So you switch to using Target and Walmart charts and then call everyone pointing out they are worthless a troll with an agenda.

The only one with an agenda in this exchange is yourself everyone else is explaining to you that your sources aren't as reliable or meaningful as you are making them out to be. Your response to that instead of saying "oh wow I didn't know that" is to go super aggro and call posters ALTs and trolls. LMFAO. Good luck with that.

So you come into the NPD thread hyping up the Amazon hourly charts as a reason for next month to be "interesting" people point out PS4 is currently out of stock and that hourly charts are not good market indicators especially in this case. So you switch to using Target and Walmart charts and then call everyone pointing out they are worthless a troll with an agenda.

The only one with an agenda in this exchange is yourself everyone else is explaining to you that your sources aren't as reliable or meaningful as you are making them out to be. Your response to that instead of saying "oh wow I didn't know that" is to go super aggro and call posters ALTs and trolls. LMFAO. Good luck with that.

He's banned.

TomShoe

Banned

Chill, just the usual case of a newbie coming in a sales thread with big ideas and a big mouth. He'll be fine once he gets used to things.

I hope

Sterok

I'm getting confused by your arguments. I could swear before this post you said something about them not changing (but I admit maybe I am misconstruing what you were saying)? Edit: Ah, nevermind, went back and reread it, I think maybe you were being saracstic and I read it wrong.

Also, why would the Wii U suddenly, even for a day, start selling more? Was there some new Wii U game that just came out or some new marketing? Far as I know, nothing of interest has happened to the Wii U between yesterday and today to suddenly spike it so much it goes ahead of even xbox one.

Mario Kart DLC system seller confirmed.

Vena

So, after some casualties, at the end of the day all I got from this was that the WiiU was on track to outsell everything this month.

Right?

RexNovis

Banned
Spoke too soon I suppose :^/

I wish a lot of Juniors knew how to be more conservative until their Junior period is up. No reason to put your account at risk trying to make a statement.

Where's the fun in that though? I say let them self destruct for our amusement.

Top Bottom