• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2013 [Up3: Zelda, Pokemon, Mario, 3DS, Wii U]

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I found it insane that almost all of PS4 multiplats were not just outselling XB1 games but that some of them were outselling their PS3 versions as well.

Also poor Mario.

iammeiam

I kind of miss the individual SKU lists.

Semi interesting that Xbone beat out PS4 on Just Dance and Skylanders. Need Nintendo data.

Skilletor

Amazing numbers all around. Developers, please unshackle yourselves from the 7 year old hardware and focus on bright and shiny. We're here, and we want games. Obvsly.

sullyj

i1LnzD9Hh8lJV.gif

NotLiquid

Top 10 almost entirely saturated by next-gen releases is kind of expected but the fact that Mario isn't on there isn't exactly boding well for Wii U.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Mario didn't make the top 10?

welp.

shame too as it is a great ass game....

Mario never had a chance to chart top 10 anyway. Most of the games there are on 4-6 systems. Big franchises with 360 and ps3 releases too. Poor Mario.

Hiltz

Yep. Wii U sales are going to be utter shit by the looks of it. Lame top 10 as usual.

Iwata, what are you going to tell investors come January ?

Sakura

No Mario OR Zelda? Disappointing. I hope that's just because of the amount of software sold for the new systems. Wonder if they woulda ranked by single SKU.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
No Zelda, No Mario

I is disappoint.

Next news segment will be as followed: Knack outsold Zelda

Derrick01

Banned
Not a single exclusive, just the (mostly) terrible yearly rehashes. Great taste US.

Oh well at least PS4 dominated. We did get 1 thing right.

narton

If people believe that 3DS outsold the next gen machines, then Pokemon and Zelda must've made all their sales on bundles.

Top Bottom