• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2014 [Up3: NPD Data Error, AC:U #5]

Jezbollah

Congrats to MS. They really cut the shit out of their console and gave value when it mattered.

Let's see if they can retain this level of value in the next six months.

Richie

The big noise about Microsoft beating Sony will be but good amusement for me as a Nintendo fellow, who only hopes the console didn't sell too bad this month around.
Great to see Smash in third place!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
I'm kind of surprised and somewhat pleased with that top 10 other than Dragon Age bombing.

It didn't bomb, unless you need over a million sales in the first month to qualify as not bombing...

Conduit

Banned
9.) Assassin's Creed: Unity (PS4, XBO, PC)

LOL!

10.) Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XBO)

So much about hype and how MCC will sell a lot of Xbone's.

7-10k dif

post-25067-And-Here-We-Go-Joker-gif-Imgur-x71M.gif

MCC and Unity beating dragon age (particularly single console game MCC) with its multi-platform release is incredibly depressing.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Congrats to MS, they really went hard with the bundles and deals last month. I wonder how much they won by?

Its unfortunate those numbers are no longer leaked :/

Kind of surprised with the hardware numbers that only 1 top 10 were led by XBO sales. Also Halo at #10 - was it only out a couple days in November?

7-10k dif

If this is true, then we may have some meltdowns after all! Wow, seriously?

And it would make the conversations I had with many gaffers as to whether Microsofts Xbox One sales in November + December could be greater than PS4s September + October sales a bit more interesting. I didn't think Microsoft could erase the gap PS4 increased in September and October, with their November & December sales.

Hardly surprising.

Microsoft basically pulled out all the stops.

Still, I'm wondering how close the PS4 was to XB1's numbers.

I believe the difference was pretty marginal. Otheriwse, MS would be crowing about this a lot more.

Top Bottom