• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for November 2015 [Up3: Combined Hardware For PS4 + XB1 + Wii U]

mooksoup

Xo331er.jpg

Ōkami

10.) Just Dance 2016 (Wii, Wii U, 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)

A Wii game selling more than an Xbox One and PS4 game in 2015.

I guess I'm the only one surprised a game that made the top 10 sold more on the Wii than any other system...in late 2015. That's crazy

sense

come on guys, people aren't going to suddenly abandon xbox for cod. it will take dlc to come out first and people slowly realizing the grass is greener on the other side imo

Tankard

That makes me so happy as a PS4/Console gamer. Poor Nintendo and my dusty Wii U, i'm so ready for NX, please Nintendo, make it right.

Also kudos to Sony for finally realizing price is king on Black Friday and through December holidays, doesn't really matter what is bundled, just get the price right.

sense

Nice job! Halo 5 showing up is a good thing after so much downplaying. PS4 did amazing.

Oh, and it looks like XB1 sold the most Blops 3 copies, more than PS4.
inb4 bundles and digital make PS4 higher

Wii is still alive!

the fact is halo 5 sold way less than previous entries.

RoKKeR

Shocked at NFS being that high (seriously, wtf?) and not too surprised to see Halo 5 charting. The game will have good legs.

Is no TR really surprising? I mean I understand it didn't sell well but were people expecting it to chart or something?

Crazyorloco

Ōkami;188755046 said:
10.) Just Dance 2016 (Wii, Wii U, 360, Xbox One, PS4, PS3)

A Wii game selling more than an Xbox One and PS4 game in 2015.

Yeah this is the biggest news to me. Incredible. Was there a huge sale or something?

Top Bottom