• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for September 2007

Kosma

Banned
1471576561_31e03ac6d3.jpg

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Wow, Halo did a miracle -=P. I was far off though, predicted 750K for 360. Now... let's see the GIFs people.

Btw, how the fuck did Wii manage to keep such sales? Wow... incredible.

Wii60 is owning so far, PS3... well... I'll just wait =P. Thanks for the NPD!

S

Shepherd

Unconfirmed Member
PS3 at 119k in a 5 week month? WTF. Will the price drop save them?

FrankT

So my 135k on the PS3 wasn't entirely off bass at all. Even then I thought it could be lower, which it was.

The King is back.

wow, almost a million just with the Wii and Ds, over with the GBA. Good to see the PS3 is starting to pick up. and 360 doing very well, though I'm sure the Halo box helped.

Edited to add the bold. boy, I don't follow this very closely, do I? :lol

Halvie

Banned
Rather than try and downplay MS numbers this month try to not be as big of a douche and realize how amazing the wii number are.

TwinsDad

Daaayyyyyyuuummmmm........

Edit: I'm blind. How in the heck did the PS3 sell only 119.4K in 5 weeks. That's just , well, bad.

More then expected for Halo 3. that's why I didn't predict it. More then expected for Wii and DS.

And ehm: Wii is NOT a fad. Another half million.

But finally X360 got a nice boost. And Pachter got owned.

HylianTom

Banned
citrus lump said:
Wii only came up 27k short??????

Next gen is in trouble.:lol

Microsoft brought its nuke to the fight last month, Nintendo brought its slingshot, and the margin is this? Interesting, indeed.

iammeiam

Relix said:
Btw, how the fuck did Wii manage to keep such sales? Wow... incredible.

Isn't it still somewhat supply-constrained? Nintendo really should have stolen 50K Wii from another region just to be able to say they beat the 360.

Top Bottom