• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for September 2015 [Up2: Nintendo Numbers]

But do we lump those that eat pizza with forks with the heathens, or do we make a separate group?

I'm actually interested in the sales ratio between the XB1 and PS4 versions of MGSV.

Wasn't the ratio about 3 to 1 in the UK, favoring the PS4 version? I wouldn't expect it to be any more different in the US.

Actual%2BPie%2BChart.jpg

But do we lump those that eat pizza with forks with the heathens, or do we make a separate group?

I'm actually interested in the sales ratio between the XB1 and PS4 versions of MGSV.

Since we're going full OT here, do we separate them also by how much they tip and whether they like pineapple on their pizza?
Kappa

Xenus

Since we're going full OT here, do we separate them also by how much they tip and whether they like pineapple on their pizza?
Kappa

We need to do a study on the console buying preferences of heathens who don't like pizza and barbarians who eat pizza with a fork....

but they weren't gta or battlefield, therefore doesn't count.

/s

Lol its didn't have almost every critically acclaimed thirdparty game, dead space, bayonetta, ninja gaiden, final fantasy, bioshock, resident evil 5, fall out 3, skyrim, assCreed, dark souls, and mass effect, the list goes on.

sörine

Banned
Has it ever?

On subject of GT, it'll probably do more around 12-14 million WW. GT5 was ballyhooed by a long dev time and the weakness of the PS3. GT6 was lost in the shuffle. Sony's going to market the hell out of GT7 and push to get it to a return of form, so it should do atleast slightly better than GT 5 and definitely much better than 6.
Ever? Mario Kart DS + Wii outsold GT 1-6 combined.

GT hasn't been especially strong in America in ages. It's also completely collapsed in Japan, Europe's it's core market now. MK8 will likely outsell GT7 in America too unless it's ruthlessly bundled, and neither is going be anywhere near 12-14m worldwide.

AniHawk

Lol its didn't have almost every critically acclaimed thirdparty game, dead space, bayonetta, ninja gaiden, final fantasy, bioshock, resident evil 5, fall out 3, skyrim, assCreed, dark souls, and mass effect, the list goes on.

okay well we've moved on from the system not having third party support to not having the right kind of third party support which is progress i suppose.

watdaeff4

Yeah a dead quarter report topic as opposed to monthly NPD topics that are active. You don't like worldwide talk then ignore it...

Worldwide is more important yet it gets downplayed for obvious reasons.

What reasons? Maybe I'm naive but it's not obvious to me.

This is a US sales thread and all, kinda understandable some want to try to keep on-topic.

I don't think it's a big deal and definitely not the only time the thread goes off-topic

Top Bottom