• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for September 2015 [Up2: Nintendo Numbers]

creamsugar

fPV6PZy.png

uh, if Xbox One was 284k last year then Wii U is <86k by proxy? so much for Wii U actually being up, unless I have September 2014's Wii U total wrong

Welfare

Motherfucker I check for one second before going to bed and there is a pie.

Good luck!

Use 86k and 89k as a range for for Wii U

Javin98

Banned
Bit over 48% is PS4
Bit over 39% is XB1
Bit over 12% is Wii U

Probably.

You're welcome.
No shit, man :p

Anyway, PS4 is almost exactly 4 times the Wii U in that pie, so PS4 sold ~356K?

89k Wiiu means

XB1 = 294k
PS4 = 356k

That can't be right though as that would mean XB1 is up YoY which we know isn't the case.
LOL, we both got the same value for the PS4. But something is up with the XB1 number. The pie indicates it was up YoY.

zeopower6

89k Wiiu means

XB1 = 294k
PS4 = 356k

That can't be right though as that would mean XB1 is up YoY which we know isn't the case.

Well, Wii U numbers are "nearly 110%" and "under 89k" so probably just need to adjust as needed to fit the Xbox One-not-increasing-YoY.

EGM1966

No shit, man :p

Anyway, PS4 is almost exactly 4 times the Wii U in that pie, so PS4 sold ~356K?
Seems like it but wouldn't that put XB1 slightly up YOY when it's apparently down?

Anyway on another point I guess Taken King did the business digitally going by PSN sales call out.

RexNovis

Banned
87k wiiU means

XB1 = 288k
PS4=348k

Which is still too high for the XB1 figure. Are we sure our WiiU numbers are correct?

Javin98

Banned
Seems like it but wouldn't that put XB1 slightly up YOY when it's apparently down?

Anyway on another point I guess Taken King did the business digitally going by PSN sales call out.
Yep, something is up with the XB1 numbers. Maybe we don't have the right number for the Wii U? If so, only cream can help us. We don't have enough info for any of the 3 this month.

6: 195 with bundle
Forza 6? 195?! You're missing a K, right?!

RexNovis

Banned
85k WiiU would put

XB1 - 282k
PS4 - 340k

This seems plausible. But it would be nice to get confirmation on the WiiU figure so we can know for sure.

I'm fairly sure the Wii U numbers we're using aren't quite right (remember that a difference of 1k shifts everything by a lot).

noobie

Banned
Yep, something is up with the XB1 numbers. Maybe we don't have the right number for the Wii U? If so, only cream can help us. We don't have enough info for any of the 3 this month.

Forza 6? 195?! You're missing a K, right?!

based on ZhugeEX of PS4 n XB1 ~550 we get WiiU at 75K
but if we go by his WiiU approx 90 then PS4 n XB1 at 643k

RexNovis

Banned
Seem in line with most racing games in NA in recent times .
Hell i don't expect GT7 will go over 1 million here and that is being nice .

Maybe so but given it was bundled I was expecting it to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 250k. Perhaps that was just unrealistic on my part.

Just waiting for MGS numbers and maybe the split if we lucky .

I'll take that bet. GT5 sold that in the U.S. easily in two months and that's always been a series with legs.

I would be happy if GT does that but then i guess it would go back to only GT sells well but every other racer dying out .
Not a good time if your a racing fan thank god for EU .

RexNovis

Banned
We're supposed to use Both creamsugar posts to do the maths guys. What was the gap last month?

ooh good call. I think it was 818k when all was said and done. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

V: 4 69%, 1 23%
total < 800

69% on ps4 despite being PS3/360 as well seems pretty amazing. That's a helluva a brand affiliation.

Top Bottom