• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD's September hardware numbers leaked and total Q2 sold through in the US for NSW, PS4, and XBO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bodomism

Banned
September 2020 numbers
NSW: 670K
PS4: 160K
XB1: 91K

NSW hardware in September 2020 was second only to the record holder Wii for all times best selling hardware in September NPD history.

NSW is officially breaking the record previously held by Xbox 360

Total Q2 2020(July+August+September)
NSW: 1515K
PS4: 507K
XBO: 153K

And everyone's favorite lazy rom port of Mario games.

xGjTwLH.png

Selling around the same number as Super Mario Odyssey and more than Galaxy 1 in its launch month without counting a huge digital numbers 😂🤣
Super-Mario-3D-All-Stars-Comparison.jpg

Last edited:

Stuart360

Switch is crazy, it constantly blows my mind.
Really surprised anyone is buying PS4 and XB1 at this stage, with a couple of months to next gen. I mean PS4 has had a couple of big exclusives, but still.

Sony and MS likely also haven't been shipping many PS4/X1 systems, just did a quick check of Walmart, amazon, gamestop and target and none of them have new PS4/PS4 Pro's available they are all either refurbs or in some cases "enhanced" by a 3rd party with extra storage etc. I'm guessing the same for X1 especially with MS discontinuing 2 of their models. Let's also not forget they have new consoles coming in a month as well.

Bodomism

Banned
Sony and MS likely also haven't been shipping many PS4/X1 systems, just did a quick check of Walmart, amazon, gamestop and target and none of them have new PS4/PS4 Pro's available they are all either refurbs or in some cases "enhanced" by a 3rd party with extra storage etc. I'm guessing the same for X1 especially with MS discontinuing 2 of their models. Let's also not forget they have new consoles coming in a month as well.
Doesn't matter at the end as NSW is doing record breaking sales left and right that none of PS4 and XBO able to achieve during their prime years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom