• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) 2Dimensional Thread - They aren't real edition

Do we need this?

• Total voters

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
I figured we needed a thread to post cute girls. I don't think anything that I posted here is NSFW but you never know anymore in clown world.

No rules except no nudes because rules. (sadly)
Spoiler stuff, or it will take the page forever to load for some users

Last edited:

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
I think I can participate here. The question is, where do I start?

That's enough for now. BTW, if you have older anime styled pics at a lower resolution, I highly recommend the program Waifu2x. It's designed to upscale them and increase quality.

It can turn this

into this

Crisp, clear, and higher resolution

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
Who dat? What show?
That is the amazing, legendary Mai Shiranui from the Fatal Fury Motion Picture. First anime titties I ever saw. That pic is from my screen cap from the blu-ray version (I bought a blu-ray drive just for this movie), then upscaled using Waifu2x

Here's the scene in question on Youtube.

NSFW

NSFW

I also made this Reddit thread which contains some more NSFW goodness, including several screencaps of the final battle where she spends all of it falling out of her outfit

Last edited:

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas

Remember back when games gave you a great reason to play on hard?

To be honest, I'm gonna run out of SFW long before I run out of NSFW. Ah well. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Reactions: YukiOnna

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
I think the rules are if that Chun Li gif stays up another 24 hours, then the mods have officially given this thread a full NSFW blessing...right?
I don't want this thread to get closed or locked. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlaphor