• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) 2Dimensional Thread - They aren't real edition

Do we need this?

• Total voters

BibleBLACKED

Mar 20, 2017
That is the amazing, legendary Mai Shiranui from the Fatal Fury Motion Picture.
Nice, will check the movie out.

Her color here is so different compared to recent kof games or her appearance in doa, that I didn‘t recognise her. xD

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
I think the rules are if that Chun Li gif stays up another 24 hours, then the mods have officially given this thread a full NSFW blessing...right?
Well, it's been over 24 hours, so I guess it's OK now. Here's some true NSFW

Ok, to be honest, I was totally going to post Goatse here, but I didn't want to taint this wonderful thread, so I didn't.

Still, if you clicked on this, then keep in mind how close you were to seeing a gaping exposed asshole

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
What web site do you get these images from?is it a mixture of official and fan art? Do the websites have that resolution enhancer already applied?

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
What web site do you get these images from?is it a mixture of official and fan art? Do the websites have that resolution enhancer already applied?
I've been collecting for ages and ages. I use Waifu2x mainly for my older images or the ones that could use more clarity.

The image enhancer can make this

look like

That being said, look up booru websites for images of various characters. These are image boards that specialize in high quality collections.

YukiOnna

May 17, 2019
Canada
Depends on what you're looking for. There's sites like yande.re solely based around res, as Vlaphor mentioned the booru sites cover if you if you're looking for safe and nsfw and of course pixiv if you follow and support artists directly. Booru and Pixiv are primarily fan art.

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
Mod Edit: No to the one I deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

Vlaphor

Jul 25, 2011
Kansas
what the fuck is this thread?! It's certainly not what I expected...
I'm curious as to what you were expecting. I think the title spells it out quite well.

Depends on what you're looking for. There's sites like yande.re solely based around res, as Vlaphor mentioned the booru sites cover if you if you're looking for safe and nsfw and of course pixiv if you follow and support artists directly. Booru and Pixiv are primarily fan art.
Another trick that works well is following the artist on Twitter. Hell, often they'll post stuff in progress on there.

Last edited:

Keylime

Spoiler Tag Abuser
Staff Member
Sep 10, 2018
www.youtube.com
Ok...so I finally realized what this thread was.

As a reminder:
Terms of Service said:
Images

Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations.
Please keep things under spoiler tags as you have been, and PLEASE don't make us have to ban anyone because they want to push the envelope too far.

I bet you thought this would be some anime sexy stuff, didn't you?!

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
Please keep things under spoiler tags as you have been, and PLEASE don't make us have to ban anyone because they want to push the envelope too far.
I think the tits and ass threads should also use the spoiler tag because of how everything loads at once horribly.

YukiOnna

May 17, 2019
Canada
Another trick that works well is following the artist on Twitter. Hell, often they'll post stuff in progress on there.
Yup. I just follow everyone there, lol. A lot of manga artists also post drawings of their series you don't see at all otherwise!

Last edited:

Kadayi

Probable Replicant & GIF PIMP
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
I think the tits and ass threads should also use the spoiler tag because of how everything loads at once horribly.
TBH the main problem is people don't understand that you can (and should resize images) using the posting tools, or that images can posted is a row rather than a column (use a space rather than enter). I'll demonstrate using my Waifu: -

Same image, this first is full size. The second is Set to 300px width and the 3rd to 200px width (with a space between to they run horizontally)

To change the size on an image, once it is embedded, select it again and you'll get a menu option at the bottom. Hit the Arrows option and it allows you to set height/width

Some of the images people post in the various image threads are absolute overkill in terms of size for the forum tbh. Even the screenshot thread could do with people posting smaller versions for display purposes. You can still see the full-size version if you want by clicking on the image itself.

Reactions: SLoWMoTIoN

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
TBH the main problem is people don't understand that you can (and should resize images) using the posting tools, or that images can posted is a row rather than a column (use a space rather than enter). I'll demonstrate using my Waifu: -

Same image, this first is full size. The second is Set to 300px width and the 3rd to 200px width (with a space between to they run horizontally)

To change the size on an image, once it is embedded, select it again and you'll get a menu option at the bottom. Hit the Arrows option and it allows you to set height/width

Some of the images people post in the various image threads are absolute overkill in terms of size for the forum tbh. Even the screenshot thread could do with people posting smaller versions for display purposes. You can still see the full-size version if you want by clicking on the image itself.
Posting tools? I don't see them. But isn't it like [IMG width="300px" (close this) or something?

Holy crap this is easy why aren't people doing this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadayi and Vlaphor

Kadayi

Probable Replicant & GIF PIMP
Oct 10, 2012
theconclave.net
Posting tools? I don't see them. But isn't it like [IMG width="300px" (close this) or something?
You don't see them because you need to select the image after you've initially embedded it in the post,. Here's a snapshot of what I see if I click on an image I've embedded but before I post.

The little white squares highlight whats has been selected.

Last edited:

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
You don't see them because you need to select the image after you've initially embedded it in the post,. Here's a snapshot of what I see if I click on an image I've embedded but before I post.

Yeah I saw that after the edit.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Kadayi

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
That isn't some creepy underage lolita hentai, Sir.
Neither is mine? She is a video game character. Or are you saying Lucina is a lolita?
It's a non-sexualised image of an actress I apprecieated and who's death made me very sad, that I use as avatar as a celebration of her most famous role. Quite a difference, I dare say.
The posts in here are just drawings. The fact that you see underage lolita means you have no idea what you are talking about. It is funny you mention Carrie there, since she was actually very much sexualized by Star War nerds for the longest time and I bet she still is. She was also a heavy drug user because of her ties to Star Wars. But please tell us how pictures are incel shit. How people are creepy for posting pictures while you revere such an iconic role (your words?) that totally didn't drive a woman into addiction even until her death.

Patrick S.

May 4, 2013
Germany
Neither is mine? She is a video game character. Or are you saying Lucina is a lolita?

The posts in here are just drawings. The fact that you see underage lolita means you have no idea what you are talking about. It is funny you mention Carrie there, since she was actually very much sexualized by Star War nerds for the longest time and I bet she still is. She was also a heavy drug user because of her ties to Star Wars. But please tell us how pictures are incel shit. How people are creepy for posting pictures while you revere such an iconic role (your words?) that totally didn't drive a woman into addiction even until her death.
I have no idea who or what "Lucina" is. So yeah, I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Which is great, frankly.

The posts in here are just drawings? No shit! But many of them are creepy and pathetic, and they are used by incels to beat their meat to because pictures of real women probably give them anxiety or reinforce their view of women being trash.

And I'm not responsible for how other people may have seen Carrie Fisher. That's not on me. I actually didn't really ever find her to be "hot", tbh.

And her being a "heavy drug user because of her ties to Star Wars" is complete bullshit. Being in Star Wars didn't make her take drugs. It however gave her more money to spend on drugs, yeah. Not that she really depended on it because she came from rich parents. So perhaps it's truer to say that being a famous actor in the 1980's and being part of the Hollywood circle put her much closer to drugs, and some people fell deeper into that trap than others, sadly. And you do know that doing drugs was kind of a "hip" thing in the 1980's, right? Go watch "Studio 54", which is quite an insightful movie into the drug culture in that time period's "drug culture".

Anyway, all of this doesn't have a single thing to do with these drawings or what I think of people who "collect" them to jack off to.

YukiOnna

May 17, 2019
Canada
Unless the mods start banning people, there should be no issue and even then they've outlined what would warrant it so there should be no backseat modding and derailing.

• Thoughtful

SLoWMoTIoN

Milk Connoisseur
Feb 2, 2018
I have no idea who or what "Lucina" is. So yeah, I probably have no idea what I'm talking about. Which is great, frankly.
Lucina is video game character. My avatar. Fire Emblem? Nintendo? It doesn't matter.
The posts in here are just drawings? No shit! But many of them are creepy and pathetic, and they are used by incels to beat their meat to because pictures of real women probably give them anxiety or reinforce their view of women being trash.
There is no need to be this toxic, without sounding cliche I'd ask if you were a male feminist next but I'll just say you have reddit on your brain.

And I'm not responsible for how other people may have seen Carrie Fisher. That's not on me. I actually didn't really ever find her to be "hot", tbh.
And if theoretically, hateful people found something nice that isn't a living person. Then that wouldn't be on me or other users here now would it?

Unless the mods start banning people, there should be no issue and even then they've outlined what would warrant it so there should be no backseat modding and derailing.
Well to be fair he isn't backseat moderating. He is just calling us incels or things incels like. Because incels only like 2D? I bet the other threads never get shit like this. Oh well.

Reactions: YukiOnna and Dthomp

Patrick S.

May 4, 2013
Germany
Oh fun another "You like Anime, you're an incel/pervert/etc" user.

NO FUN ALLOWED GUYS and GALS, pack it up, we're done here
That's where you're wrong. I actually DO like Anime. This "fap material" is not what Anime means.

Last edited: