• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 486 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 638 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 163 13.8%

• Total voters

Timex

Banned
Post your favorite butts, asses, and big booty characters in all of gaming.

Any and all characters are welcome. Fanart or cosplay of said characters is ok to post.

Top 3 for me

Cammy

image0.png

2B

z4NTZBH_d.jpg

Tracer

And of course the greatest of all time

ssb-ultimate-vs-brawl-snake-butt-1-1038x576.jpg

Last edited:
The new tomb raider series. Ugh... I mean it can be hard to pay attention. Lara is really good looking with a KILLER body.

Does that make me a bad person?

Silent Duck

I was going to post some P.N. 03 GIFs, glad someone else already agreed. Nothing beats Vanessa Z. Schneider.

Resident Evil: Revelations has some killer girl asses though:

d6mhnog-5b547c2c-6fbd-4c2b-ac76-87663ff9bf1b.png

If I had more time right now, I'd post some proper screen shots. But seriously, Jill's ass is what sold a 3DS to me.
I tried but couldn’t find any great gifs of Jill’s ass from the 3DS RE: Revelations. I remember the Giant Bomb quick look and laughed that her ass was the most 3D thing in the preview.
Seriously, it’s like it’s own character. :messenger_beaming:

I was going to post some P.N. 03 GIFs, glad someone else already agreed. Nothing beats Vanessa Z. Schneider.

Resident Evil: Revelations has some killer girl asses though:

d6mhnog-5b547c2c-6fbd-4c2b-ac76-87663ff9bf1b.png

If I had more time right now, I'd post some proper screen shots. But seriously, Jill's ass is what sold a 3DS to me.

I was just about to post this. I'm playing Revelations for the first time right now (on pc), and the butts deliver.

Top Bottom