• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

regawdless

Banned
I don’t think the animations are bad at all, definitely motion captured and there are at least a couple of different walk styles. But it’s like the graphics are too good for how the NPCs are acting, each NPC only have one walk style and speed and the lack of awareness of where they are creates lots of awkward moments, if you stop and just observe the city life there are so many dumb things happening.
But I still love the game!

The have such abrupt path finding and bad blending - if any - of different animations.
That saidy I love the game as well and think it's the best looking game available at the moment if you can play it maxed.

Also, butts.

kyliethicc

K N A C K

cjcCxIP.jpg

Sentenza

As soon as I've seen this thread bumped I instantly though "It has to be about Cyberpunk 2077".
Half the game is is basically a butt festival.

Fredrik

Praise be Kamiya.

How about a vag window? Bless Kubo, lol.

8ee8d0908817a186fe92dc902239c005-780x500.png
Omg 🤣

Teasing is my poison so for me the butt window kinda appeals to my inner perv since you only really see the upper part and leave it to the imagination if there are any underwear on 😎
Glad GAF isn’t prudes anymore, I’m sure other boards would hate on all this until there is no tomorrow.

Fredrik

I like how admiring a woman’s ass means you hate women. Makes no fucking sense. Fucking meltbrains over there.
The irony is that women care about their own ass, and hips and breasts, just as much if not more than us men. Wasn’t always like this but today if you do have a nice butt and wide hips then you’re very likely proud of it and has either worked hard to get there or strike gold at the genes lottery. It’s popular everywhere except in gaming.

Anyway, here’s Panam

g8JNWEy.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the rambling, just enjoy it like you’re meant to 🥳

Last edited:

regawdless

Banned
Wait what when is this happening? I thought I had finished her story line

When you are on the roof and presented with the choices at the end, just wait a couple minutes without making any decision. It'll unlock a secret, harder path with a special ending. If you make it without dying - because there's no saving or checkpoints - you get this ending.

Top Bottom