• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 487 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 639 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 163 13.8%

• Total voters

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Akira Howard

ObviousKindGull-size_restricted.gif

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I am truly appreciate the realisation of posting beautiful asses isn't taboo here.
devs work very hard on these! sometimes i wonder what the budget allocation is for these butts alone. quite often, it's money well spent.

a main character in third person game is going to have their backside facing the gamer for the majority of playtime. only makes sense that it be as lovingly designed as the rest of the game.

Last edited:

Timex

Banned
devs work very hard on these! sometimes i wonder what the budget allocation is for these butts alone. quite often, it's money well spent.

a main character in third person game is going to have their backside facing the gamer for the majority of playtime. only makes sense that it be as lovingly designed as the rest of the game.
Exactly. One of the reasons I bought Nier Automata was for 2B’s ass. They spent extra time on making her ass perfect. Yoko Taro insisted on that.

Post your favorite butts, asses, and big booty characters in all of gaming.

Any and all characters are welcome. Fanart or cosplay of said characters is ok to post.

Top 3 for me

Cammy

2B

Tracer
eqcygoejibw31.png

And of course the greatest of all time

ssb-ultimate-vs-brawl-snake-butt-1-1038x576.jpg

Snake’s glutes is flat af on the right. Need to shave his head and hit the gym IMO.

SweetShark

Ok then...here are my selection.
*if there is something I need to remove, please let me know....but from what I see I think i am VERY safe.*
---
4C6PFWC.gif

latest

4-1024_4575_1.jpg

949971-leisure-suit-larry-wet-dreams-don-t-dry-windows-screenshot.png

1547294297871.jpg

Oni_2_-_Konoko_figure.jpg

latest

---
The games in order:
Deponia
Giants Citizen Kabuto
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Oni 2 *cancelled*
Planescape: Torment

Haha. Reminds me of an ass thread opener spoof post I once thought of, complete with faq style outline (i. e. C) Why butts?).

Keihart

So much culture in one thread.

Mankind...when the first man walked on all fours what was in their faces but the posterior. Then when mankind started walking on two legs, we stop having round butts in faces all day everyday and to take their place something new appeared in front of our faces..tittes! Women’s breast continued growing throughout the ages taking the place of the butt as a cardinal focus. But the original source of desire was the badonk! BOOBS ARE A SUBSTITUTE FRANKLY. TITS ARE A MERE IMITATION TRYING TO TAKE GLORY FROM THE BUTTOCKS. IF ASKED WOULD I RATHER HAVE THE COPY OR THE ORIGINAL, I’D CHOOSE THE ORIGINAL NATURALLY. BOOBS HAVE EVOLED TO JUD OUT IN FRONT OF US AS A GREETING TO THE WORLD WHILE THE BUTTOCKS REMAIN HIDDEN AROUND THE BACK WAITING FOR THEIR TURN QUIETLY DRAWING INTO OUR EROTIC BRAINS!

reference

Last edited:
Top Bottom