• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

petran79

Banned
Only good game made by Germans

11358049.jpg

FMXVII

It seems the problem with game booty is that barely any of the devs consider the hips. I can't believe NINTENDO is one of the few that got it right in this thread with Twintelle in ARMS. Nintendo did their homework.

I'd say Lara is second.

Sherry from Resident Evil 6, she could take 3rd, she had lots of moments in the game and not just booty.

Hellgate London got the hips right.

Watching spandex tight body armor from 3D person never looked so good.

Too soon.

Heres a few gifs I have handy...

giphy.gif

The game was good. 2B's design was great.

giphy.gif

A classic T&A character. I love Ivy. I knew I'd be buying SCVI as soon as I saw her in the trailers.

giphy.gif

This chick has a weird name that I forgot. She is from the ftp game, 'Spacelords'. Nice.

giphy.gif

A SFV Brutalace mod. The best mod I have seen. He slightly enhanced Chuns curves and made the swimsuit look so so good.

giphy.gif

Another Mod for SFV. This is Cammy dressed as Orchid from Killer instinct. The cheeks are waaay bigger than the ones Capcom gave her, but it still looks good. If you look closely, you can see butt jiggle. Great detail.

Last edited:

Timex

Banned
Heres a few gifs I have handy...

giphy.gif

The game was good. 2B's design was great.

giphy.gif

A classic T&A character. I love Ivy. I knew I'd be buying SCVI as soon as I saw her in the trailers.

giphy.gif

This chick has a weird name that I forgot. She is from the ftp game, 'Spacelords'. Nice.

giphy.gif

A SFV Brutalace mod. The best mod I have seen. He slightly enhanced Chuns curves and made the swimsuit look so so good.

giphy.gif

Another Mod for SFV. This is Cammy dressed as Orchid from Killer instinct. The cheeks are waaay bigger than the ones Capcom gave her, but it still looks good. If you look closely, you can see butt jiggle. Great detail.
I love Brutalace mods. The Cammy changes are welcome but that Chun Li swimsuit is perfection.

You can't post a pic without giving the source!

(google search only showed a bunch of korean websites)

The game is called Destiny Child

Top Bottom