• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 487 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 639 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 163 13.8%

• Total voters

Neoclash

Banned
I think you basically won your own thread by mentioning 2B and Snake, lol.

LMAO :messenger_tears_of_joy:
image.jpg

Doczu

I've been playing a lot of soulcalibur 6 lately and I know Ivy is mostly known for her boobs but her ass is pretty banging too.
I've been in team Ivy since Soul Calibur II. Taki can get the fuck out with her spandex suit, leather is the way to go, my safe word is "harder!".

DelireMan7

I was not expecting tracer lol.

I vote for lara croft, rise of the booty raider
C6D015CAD32726AB70708BD74B9815BA0A58DF0B

Try to beat this if you can...

Can't be beat:

XeuyVY3.jpg

Since few months I want to try the Tomb Raider reboot. This gif and picture had me convinced I definitely should !

Joke aside, I heard that people are not pleased with the new design of Lara. I had my fun with the old design as a teenage but now I'll take the new design over the old one without hesitation.
What a beautiful woman !

GymWolf

This is the kind of stuff that gets me interest in mediocre games. *puts on to-buy list*

Shahadee from Prince of Persia Warrior Within

C0A418961DE9E82BA812F256B520B312402C7CE1

f953e551808b3a0ed0581c132c5d2dc8.gif

There was also an amazing cosplayer donning this outfit

You know that you are in videogame forum when my post with a fucking gif of a fictional character get 10x times the likes of this post with a real sexy cosplayer video...

Last edited:
H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I do hate her but goddamn she's sexy.

She'd love it too. She'd forget all the SJW bullshit and beg

I presume you like having your life ruined? She’d #metoo before your dick had dried out.

Sybb

Banned
As someone who takes ass very seriously, it's a pleasure to find a thread like this! For me, ass isn't just "nice" or "nasty". Ass is so much more, it's a science. As in, WHY is it nice? WHY is it nasty? Basically, there are five different types of butts on women, and I'll post an example of every one and explain.

1) The small, firm butt
This butt has less fat than the average female ass. That doesn't mean it lacks in shape though. It's a firm butt, because otherwise it wouldn't be shapely. But because of the lack of fat, it's small. Ayumi from X-Blades is a great example of this category:
9epIFmR.jpg

2) The small, flabby butt
This is similar to category 1 ass, but with a difference, the flabby butt lacks the firmness and the muscles to hold it up and make it look perky. Still, it doesn't have a lot of fat, but what's there is just flab. Xianghua from Soul calibur II has this rare type of ass:
(large mp4)

3) The big, fat ass
This is typically the most liked butt, but also the most misunderstood one. The big fat butt is not a huge lump of lard. Rather it's actually quite perky and shapely, but there's so much fat on top of the glute muscles that it defines as a fat ass. This is what category 1 ass would be if you put more fat on it and therefore made it bigger. Vanessa Z. Schneider is a great example of a category 3 ass:
wUmcqGP.jpg

4) The big, fat, flabby ass
This is basically a category 3 ass, but without the perky shape. This is because a big, fat, flabby butt doesn't have enough muscle to keep a great shape. Instead, the shape is a bit saggy and droopy. Samus Aran from Metroid : Zero Mission is the perfect example of this rare type:
ZlCV5fT.png

5) The big, muscular ass
This is very rare among women because they have less testosterone than men. That means that even if they do their squats, they won't build as much muscle as men do. This is also the reason why ass size on women depends on fat levels, why ass shape depends on firmness levels. The exception of that rule is category 5, which Chun Li is the greatest example of:
jmZEgGu.jpg

All butts fit into these five categories. If the woman's butt is big, it's most likely fat. If it doesn't have a round, perky shape, it's not firm. The key thing when it comes to firmness is to look at overall shape and the creasing lines between the buttocks and thighs - that's always a giveaway.

Great thread!

Top Bottom