• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 487 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 639 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 163 13.8%

• Total voters

silentz

Banned
Deadfall Adventures

j9SpgrI.jpg

Idk how to post pics, but after trying out PSnow and Rogue Galaxy, the character Lilika joins the party and she got some junk she flauntin

magnumpy

And no, likeing a fuller, bigger backside is not a recent thing with J Lo, it's been a universal human preference throughout history, and often exaggerated in fasion, even back during the most prudish and chaste of times.

Again, you just have unusual taste. It's fine, but don't slag off big butts as 'fat' just because you have an uncommon fetish.

s4kbHd8.jpg

heh, it's before my time but undeniably part of human history. they used to wear those corset things too D:

not to mention the very existence of makeup which is by definition fake! or fake eyelashes, the word "fake" or "false" is in the name! :eek:

or how about breast implants. or guys wearing elevator shoes or lifts in their shoes to appear taller. I swear human beings are weird ._.

Tesseract

Banned
kinda intredastering how popular 2b is among cosplayers, suspect there's a killer sub thing going on there

big banglet thoughts

TacosNSalsa

forget the tiddies, I would be groping dat ass like Biden in a childrens home.
Forget the tiddies??? FORGET THE TIDDIES?? You gotta show the whole body love!! WTF you gonna be sucking on while she ridin? Her elbow???

EDIT: Except feet ..you don't have to show them love..cut them sh*ts off

Last edited:
Forget the tiddies??? FORGET THE TIDDIES?? You gotta show the whole body love!! WTF you gonna be sucking on while she ridin? Her elbow???

EDIT: Except feet ..you don't have to show them love..cut them sh*ts off
She riding? No, i'm gunna power jack-hammer her back doors in from behind. I'll bite down on her neck before the money shot, just like a dominant lion.

Bolded : :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Top Bottom