• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 36 33.6%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Too fat

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters

Javthusiast

Mar 20, 2017
Looks nice, a little on the flat side for my taste though. ( not talking about Bries ass here )

Regarding those injected fake asses. None, and I mean none I ever saw looked better than any naturally nice ass.

Last edited:

DragoonWalker

Jun 12, 2020
You know, OP, there are natural asses that big but nicely shaped. The trick is in the contour of the body. A fake ass looks imbalanced and out of place with the back and thighs. A real ass flows right into the rest of the woman. That's what really matters. It's never just the ass itself.

Reactions: DeafTourette

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
May 31, 2013
Fetid, rotted, cursed Isz
Managed to snag a Filipina with a big donk, and nice hips. Breeding material.
That said... I chose not firm, but still sexy. I think the influx of fake asses have me appreciating natural butts, more-so, even if they are on the smaller side.

However... thick, natural butts that battle gravity on a daily basis will always be preferred. Even those on the extra thick side.

Sybb

Nov 11, 2019
Could it be that a lot of people here have no idea about the difference between a natural and a fake bum?

Also, could it be that people think OP girls butt is flat because they compare it to fake butts they see online?

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Could it be that a lot of people here have no idea about the difference between a natural and a fake bum?

Also, could it be that people think OP girls butt is flat because they compare it to fake butts they see online?
Could it be that you have a preference for extremely average butts and are trying to strongarm other people into believing that only those kinds exist in the wild?

I know you're playing a character in a sense, but getting triggered because of your irl tastes is dumb in this situation.

Maybe you shouldn't be the resident butt scientist.

Step your game up.

Reactions: SpiceRacz and brap

Sybb

Nov 11, 2019
Could it be that you have a preference for extremely average butts and are trying to strongarm other people into believing that only those kinds exist in the wild?

I know you're playing a character in a sense, but getting triggered because of your irl tastes is dumb in this situation.

Maybe you shouldn't be the resident butt scientist.

Step your game up.
I just see a pattern of people posting obvious fake butts, not understanding that they're fake. Of course, if you look at fake butts all day on internet, you'll start to believe that the average butt look like that.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
I just see a pattern of people posting obvious fake butts, not understanding that they're fake. Of course, if you look at fake butts all day on internet, you'll start to believe that the average butt look like that.
What a tragedy.

That leaves the natural butts for the rest of us. Woe is me.

Reactions: brap and Soodanim

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018

Sybb

Nov 11, 2019
this physically hurts to watch. dunno why, but moving something around that's beneath the skin just gives me the shivers.
This is an extreme case, and EVERYONE will understand this is fake. However, there are lots of images in that other butt thread where the butts are unnaturally round, or unnaturally large compared to the girl's frame. And people think they're real because they WANT to believe they're real.

That's why I posted OP girl's butt. It's 100% real. No injections. No shopping or after effects (very common in social media, and people don't understand how common it is).

Reactions: Nehezir

Nehezir

Sep 2, 2020
This is an extreme case, and EVERYONE will understand this is fake. However, there are lots of images in that other butt thread where the butts are unnaturally round, or unnaturally large compared to the girl's frame. And people think they're real because they WANT to believe they're real.

That's why I posted OP girl's butt. It's 100% real. No injections. No shopping or after effects (very common in social media, and people don't understand how common it is).
oh, I definitely am with you there.

I don't really browse social media for arousal tho.

Sybb

Nov 11, 2019
It's funny, because most people here seems to agree real is better than fake. Yet in the other ass thread, most people post fake butts. This makes me think that people THINK fake butts are actually real.

John2290

Formerly 'IvanenormousWilly'
Feb 24, 2018
I don't like those big fake asses just like I don't like those big fake tits, that said I like them big asses and I like them big tits.