• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 36 33.6%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Too fat

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 10 9.3%

• Total voters

Jtibh

Banned
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
I feel gaf is where all the single horny sad men come together posting pics and talk about stuff they cant have.

I love ass all sorts of ass just not bony ass.
When i look at a woman from behind all i can think of how bad i will destroy her ass.

But a bony ass will only crush my balls.

Next topic on gaf. Do you like to eat the pussy and did you taste honey or tuna.

• LOL
Reactions: NeoIkaruGAF

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
I feel gaf is where all the single horny sad men come together posting pics and talk about stuff they cant have.

When i look at a woman from behind all i can think of how bad i will destroy her ass.

Next topic on gaf. Do you like to eat the pussy and did you taste honey or tuna.
"GAF is filled with thirsty losers"

*proceeds to post thirsty loser shit*

Welp, technically, I guess you're not wrong.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: SpiceRacz and brap

Jtibh

Banned
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
"GAF is filled with thirsty losers"

*proceeds to post thirsty loser shit*

Welp, technically, I guess you're not wrong.
Never said i am not thirsty. I am thirsty all the time. But at least i have a nice ass at home.

But then i go to the gym and i want all fhe asses.

What you come to the gym with your lulus on your ass and pussy lips to be seen by all ans you expect me not to look? I know thats all you want.

M1chl

Dec 25, 2019
Prague, Czech Republic

I agree mostly, however I feel like this is some post to meta gaf, in here is more for unwanted attention

eot

Apr 13, 2012
Is her butt firm or not? Seems to be extremely close in the poll.

What I mean with natural is not shopped, but injected and not fake in any other way. Pic above is natural butt. What is your opinion on it? Do you rather look at that or at a fake butt that potentially looks better? Maybe fake is better for looking at, while natural is better to feel?

Goro Majima

Formerly 'MajimaEverywhere'
Sep 2, 2007
I tend to like slightly chubby girls so I’m not usually worried about anything being too fake.

Plastic surgery is substantially better than it used to be so telling real from fake is difficult. I usually question any girl who seems really tiny with not a lot of fat that also has a giant butt or boobs. Especially if they just don’t hang right.

Reactions: DeafTourette

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
I feel like this thread is weird...

You ask a question of if we like natural booty but then the OP is basically a nearly flat butt as a picture of what a natural butt is... Leaving out all the other shapes and sizes (like Doja Cat or the Williams Sisters or Lady Gaga or Kerry Washington)... So flat or nearly flat is natural but somehow butts like J. Lo's are fake?

That's what's implied... IJS

DESTROYA

Jan 1, 2011
USA
Sorry for scarring everyone with the butt implant gif but it makes you wonder how hard she was pounded to get her ass implants dislodged ? :unsure:

• LOL
Reactions: Tesseract

TalentedMrJ

Apr 18, 2020
This is everything that's wrong with society and gender
I can almost guarantee that women are not posting pics of men and drooling over them
Why?
Because even below average women get hit on all the time be thirsty men putting them on a pedestal
Doing these decreases our value as men and potential mates

Problem is multiplied with dating sites
Women sift through hundreds of messages, taking her pic
Men get the scraps

I, just like everyone else in this thread, would love to bury my penis in these women but how realistic is that in todays society???
Unless I suddenly become rich I'm basically invisible when I go out

Sorry for the rant. Just frustrating eying these women knowing we as men DO NOT receive the same attention

How can we fix this problem?

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
This is everything that's wrong with society and gender
I can almost guarantee that women are not posting pics of men and drooling over them
Why?
Because even below average women get hit on all the time be thirsty men putting them on a pedestal
Doing these decreases our value as men and potential mates

Problem is multiplied with dating sites
Women sift through hundreds of messages, taking her pic
Men get the scraps

I, just like everyone else in this thread, would love to bury my penis in these women but how realistic is that in todays society???
Unless I suddenly become rich I'm basically invisible when I go out

Sorry for the rant. Just frustrating eying these women knowing we as men DO NOT receive the same attention

How can we fix this problem?
You can't.

By studying genetics, we know that in all human history, about 80% of women reproduced, but only around 20% of men did.

If you look back over the last millenia in the West, that raises to about 40% for men, but that's still half as many as women.

What's more, women are far fussier about men than the other way around. Women not only find the average man less attractive overall, but also find a wider range of characteristics attractive, limiting their selection further (although ironically, this does mean the old saying that "looks aren't everything" is true, but only for men, and you're still most likely still ugly, jist not for the reasons you think).

The fact is as males we are disposable. It's why we're built to do dangerous shit, are stronger, and are predisposed to fighting and taking risks. Most of us were never expected to get lucky, just to make sure the women don't get carried away by eagles, with the hope we won't die being enough to keep us trying before we almost inevitably got ourselves killed somehow.

Sadly, modern life is still built on those instincts and evolved social and survival frameworks. It's probably the main reason marriage and monogamy were invented, since it provides a framework for everyone to have a decent relationship in societies where 4 out of 5 dudes aren't eaten by the bear they were hunting.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeoIkaruGAF