• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 40 34.8%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 17.4%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Too fat

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 10 8.7%

• Total voters

Foamy

Formerly 'DChosenOne'
Aug 25, 2019
I saw what was probley the second most amazing ass I've ever seen in person today.
It was at the grocery store and the problem was I could barely look cause I was with my wife. My Latina wife. Getting caught looking would be a death sentence.

Dec 29, 2018
Who voted 'Nice and Firm'

You guys go to KFC to eat the bones? Huh, nice skinny ass piece of bone? Or do you go after that fat drumstick with the thick piece of meat on it.

Fucking pansies the lot of you. The only right vote is nice and fat. Want to feel, see (very important this one) and hear the vibrations when hitting it from the back. There is no other way.

ABigMachine

Jul 6, 2020
Canada
Who voted 'Nice and Firm'

You guys go to KFC to eat the bones? Huh, nice skinny ass piece of bone? Or do you go after that fat drumstick with the thick piece of meat on it.

Fucking pansies the lot of you. The only right vote is nice and fat. Want to feel, see (very important this one) and hear the vibrations when hitting it from the back. There is no other way.
I am fine with either. I am in college and most girls don't have asses built like

The majority I see (specially at the gym) are built like this which I am more then happy being attracted too

I have also never had sex with a girl with an ass like the first gif, so maybe my mind will change if it ever happens

Last edited:

Goro Majima

Sep 2, 2007
The majority I see (specially at the gym) are built like this which I am more then happy being attracted too

I have also never had sex with a girl with an ass like the first gif, so maybe my mind will change if it ever happens
That would still be a huge ass at the SEC university I went to. Mostly girls with fake blonde hair and pancake asses.

• Fire
Reactions: Vier and Tesseract