(NSFW) Butt thread

Dec 3, 2018
I've always thought that human beings had some sort of internal morality, and that the whole absolute power corrupts absolutely was something that was limited to people weak of mind and moral. But I now understand that if I had absolute power, I would abuse the crap out of it and just surround myself with lady butts at all time. Not just fine booty attendants. I would erect statues. Massive 30 foot tall monuments to the best booties, immortalized in glistening marble for all time. I would force all women to do pilates and wear yoga pants with weak sewing. Sir Mix-a-lot's "I like big butts" song would become the national anthem. I would reshape society.

It is probably good that I don't have absolute power, but it also kind of feels like a loss for mankind. Just a little bit.

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
I've always thought that human beings had some sort of internal morality, and that the whole absolute power corrupts absolutely was something that was limited to people weak of mind and moral. But I now understand that if I had absolute power, I would abuse the crap out of it and just surround myself with lady butts at all time. Not just fine booty attendants. I would erect statues. Massive 30 foot tall monuments to the best booties, immortalized in glistening marble for all time. I would force all women to do pilates and wear yoga pants with weak sewing. Sir Mix-a-lot's "I like big butts" song would become the national anthem. I would reshape society.

It is probably good that I don't have absolute power, but it also kind of feels like a loss for mankind. Just a little bit.
I for one welcome our new Butt loving overlord.