• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

Chittagong

Gold Member
Jun 8, 2004
Amongst all this Ass Sharing ( hi hi hi :messenger_neutral: ), can I ask you guys a practical question?

While big tight booty looks good and are asthetically pleasing to the eyes, does actual sensation changes when performing the drilling diddly deeds?

As I guy with a barely average lenght driller, it felt a tad bit complicated to me upon encountering a well endowed girl in the ass departement.

It fel like I had to...let's say...dig deeper, stronger and harder to reach the gold...

Bascially, big butts looks good but in the end it feels like more work for the pretty much the same sensation.

Anyone in the smallD gang can relate?
I’ll let you into a secret. This is like some skill tree end tier stuff

Women have little to no sensation deeper in. It’s the entrance that creates the most excitement. So logically, you would want to apply the greatest girth at that point. Which (for most guys at least) would be Capitan Toad. So basically, the thiccer the woman, the more fun they seem to have, for this reason. To a limit naturally.

You can test this technique with shallow trust, if you happen to have a monster dong.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, Gradient's real experiment was to see how many reaction points he can lure out of you.
Nah, thomastjast and Alfen's post just raised a question that I often wonder about myself. I mean, I know what I like but when uploading pics for these threads I try to step outside of that and mix it up a bit so there's enough variety to suit all tastes. But it's a bit like punching blind, I'm often surpised by what "connects" and what doesn't so it's good to get an idea of what people like in order to tailor it a bit better.

If I could have added a poll to just one post and put all the pics in there I would have. That aside, I just don't get reaction points. Likes are useful for seeing what people have enjoyed but other than that I don't really know what purpose they serve other than a descriptive thank you or expression.

Breasts, butts and pretty faces are great and something pretty much everyone can enjoy. I once regarded this place as a festering shithole of hate and censorship but since the exodus the mods have done a grand job of turning it around and it's actually a pretty good place to visit and waste a little time. I can get behind that but given my limited conversational input this serves as another way to contribute and it provides a little common ground for folks to escape to now and again - that's the motivation, nothing more.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Nah, Alfen's post just raised a question that I often wonder about myself. I mean, I know what I like but when uploading pics for these threads I try to step outside of that and mix it up a bit so there's enough variety to suit all tastes. But it's a bit like punching blind, I'm often surpised by what "connects" and what doesn't so it's good to get an idea of what people like in order to tailor it a bit better.

If I could have added a poll to just one post and put all the pics in there I would have. That aside, I just don't get reaction points. Likes are useful for seeing what people have enjoyed but other than that I don't really know what purpose they serve other than a descriptive thank you or expression.

Breasts, butts and pretty faces are great and something pretty much everyone can enjoy. I once regarded this place as a festering shithole of hate and censorship but since the exodus the mods have done a grand job of turning it around and it's actually a pretty good place to visit and waste a little time. I can get behind that but given my limited conversational input this serves as another way to contribute and it provides a little common ground for folks to escape to now and again - that's the motivation, nothing more.
Keep doing God’s work, mate.

Less fatties though :D

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Oct 25, 2017
Right, the general consensus so far seems to favor the toned and tight:

The mid-soft "peachy"

and the large, but on a slim frame (pear)

But (no punt intended) all that said, there's a fairly consistent liking for most among the selection.

Interesting to see what people lean towards. I could be reading more into it than I should but there definitely seems to be evidence of a misconception that a big butt is desirable regardless of the body shape it's attached to, but it appears that most people with a preference for a large trunk are actually inclined towards the pear or hourglass body type. Same applies to the flat butts, it's very much related to the body shape of the girl it's attached to with a preference being towards more petite frames.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Right, the general consensus so far seems to favor the toned and tight:

The mid-soft "peachy"

and the large, but on a slim frame (pear)

But (no punt intended) all that said, there's a fairly consistent liking for most among the selection.

Interesting to see what people lean towards. I could be reading more into it than I should but there definitely seems to be evidence of a misconception that a big butt is desirable regardless of the body shape it's attached to, but it appears that most people with a preference for a large trunk are actually inclined towards the pear or hourglass body type. Same applies to the flat butts, it's very much related to the body shape of the girl it's attached to with a preference being towards more petite frames.
Ok, Professor Seymour Butts. Go get that dissertation peer reviewed and get back in the lab.

Reactions: Elginer