• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Butt thread

May 15, 2018
goddamn fucking this thread up with your shit posts, gradient out there hunting like a goddamn savage

stay shredded
shred my dick up in the meat grndr baby. you ever seen that pic of the hand in the meat grinder. picture you trying to free yourself from it son. shits like kelp

May 15, 2018
i seen enough of it irl to not wanna have to see it on the internet

about the time i saw a vid of a russian getting his throat slowly cut into was when i bailed out for good

nah i'm good internets, you do you
what you seen irl. you cant tell me you seen ish and not say it. i wont believe it and will have to make fun of you if you dont provide

Last edited:
May 15, 2018
i ain't talking that with you, cum chump

and let's stop shitting up this thread with our public pm chain
then youre just the guy who cried about being in a wheel chair or whatever the fuck you cry about and drooling over 14 year olds cause youre too pathetic to do anything else. also i hope your shitty niece gets run over

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
then youre just the guy who cried about being in a wheel chair or whatever the fuck you cry about and drooling over 14 year olds cause youre too pathetic to do anything else. also i hope your shitty niece gets run over
oh boy my feelings are so hurt right now, whatever will i do

• Love
Reactions: JareBear
May 15, 2018
tesseract buddy i know youre trying to find your glasses in the dark and knocked over your lamp but you got to do better than that