• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

BibleBLACKED

Mar 20, 2017
I’d rather play LotR Online or WoW or whatever that is than go near this chick in all honesty.
Sure, that is what you say now, but if she stood in front of you and asked you to clap her cheeks you would do it like all of us at least once. xD

• LOL
Reactions: Scopa

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
If you would have told me white chicks would be this thicc now, back in the 90s, I'd say you're crazy.

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
This is a real, fat ass:

Notice how it's way less perky than those fake balloon butts. Because a real big ass is fat. And fat droops more than silicone.
Yeah it's easy to tell the difference. Maybe in another 10 years they'll figure it out.

Tesseract

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
it's the biggest muscle and a part of the body where fat distributes

eat ridiculous protein, drink some soy garbage, do some squats and shit

congrats on the fat ass

Last edited:

Sybb

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2019
it's the biggest muscle and a part of the body where fat distributes

eat ridiculous protein, drink some soy garbage, do some squats and shit

congrats on the fat ass
Firming up your butt mainly affects the shape of the ass if you're a woman, not the size. To increase size, you need to increase fat. Also, genes decide where you put on fat, both based on gender and individuality. Women almost always put on all their fat on their hips, ass and thighs, for natural reasons (carriying babies). The reason for this is estrogen. When women get older, their estrogen levels decrease a lot which is the reason why older women often have fat bellies, just like men. The fat distribution changes with the estrogen levels.

Men put on fat on their bellies. The fat on the belly is a lot more dangerous to your health than the fat on your ass. Men aren't supposed to have high fat levels, but women are. That's also probably why men are so sexually attracted to a fat ass on a woman.

But people often confuse a big, female ass with muscles, thinking that she has done her squats. It's possible she has, but it's not the squats that has made her ass big. It's booty flab.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
Firming up your butt mainly affects the shape of the ass if you're a woman, not the size. To increase size, you need to increase fat. Also, genes decide where you put on fat, both based on gender and individuality. Women almost always put on all their fat on their hips, ass and thighs, for natural reasons (carriying babies). Men put on fat on their bellies. The fat on the belly is a lot more dangerous to your health than the fat on your ass. Men aren't supposed to have high fat levels, but women are. That's also probably why men are so sexually attracted to a fat ass on a woman.

But people often confuse a big, female ass with muscles, thinking that she has done her squats. It's possible she has, but it's not the squats that has made her ass big. It's booty flab.
let there be no doubts, ass master

Reactions: Gashtronomy

Sybb

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2019
I don't know if you're male or female. I didn't want to put 'they' as it can be seen as insult nowadays :messenger_tears_of_joy:
If you use common sense you know what I am.

Butt speaking about men and women, there's a reason women didn't use to like to hear they had a big butt (and some still don't like to hear it, despite it's now fashionable). They know a big butt means a fat butt. So when a guy tells her she has a big butt, she'll think that's his polite way of saying she has a fat ass. Which is actually true.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Gashtronomy

Icaro

Mar 18, 2017
This is a real, fat ass:

Notice how it's way less perky than those fake balloon butts. Because a real big ass is fat. And fat droops more than silicone.
real fat ass? maybe you refer to white women bro :pie_thinking:... most black women doesn't need butt surgeries but they have real nice fat big asses

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
That's also probably why men are so sexually attracted to a fat ass on a woman.
Citations needed.

A handful of deviants doesn’t constitute the majority of a demographic. I’d wager that the vast majority of men prefer fit and toned arses on women.

You’re talking like it’s still 1789.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Citations needed.

A handful of deviants doesn’t constitute the majority of a demographic. I’d wager that the vast majority of men prefer fit and toned arses on women.

You’re talking like it’s still 1789.
Keep projecting. How you like those hard man asses?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
How do you like being a closeted homosexual in current year?
I’m trying to catch up on the new game announcements that happened overnight whilst I take my morning shit.

Go fap to some lard, brap. Oink oink.

Sybb

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2019
real fat ass? maybe you refer to white women bro :pie_thinking:... most black women doesn't need butt surgeries but they have real nice fat big asses

We simply have different definitions of the word "fat". Happens a lot. What is fat to you is obese to me. What is fat to me is normal to you. That's why we talk about it, to understand each other. Talking ass isnot about changing opinions, it's to create understanding.