• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

ExpandKong

Barlog's Bestie
Jan 9, 2018
We simply have different definitions of the word "fat". Happens a lot. What is fat to you is obese to me. What is fat to me is normal to you. That's why we talk about it, to understand each other. Talking ass isnot about changing opinions, it's to create understanding.
We’re all about bringing people together, here in the NSFW Butt Thread.

• LOL
Reactions: JimiNutz

Icaro

Mar 18, 2017
We simply have different definitions of the word "fat". Happens a lot. What is fat to you is obese to me. What is fat to me is normal to you. That's why we talk about it, to understand each other. Talking ass isnot about changing opinions, it's to create understanding.
Ok, I understand your point... it dependent on the angles you look at it. Obese ass for me is a lot more big :messenger_beaming:

Sybb

Neo Member
Nov 11, 2019
Ok, I understand your point... it dependent on the angles you look at it. Obese ass for me is a lot more big :messenger_beaming:
Definitions is one of the most common reasons people start to fight each other verbally. The same word can mean a lot of different things depending on who you ask. When I say "she has a fat ass", I don't mean her butt is ugly. I mean her butt has a lot of fat on it, whether that be ugly or beautiful.

Tesseract

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
yeah but when someone says 'you have a fat ass' it doesn't always mean literally lots of fat on it

i know plenty of gym sharks with fat asses

Romulus

Mar 21, 2019
real fat ass? maybe you refer to white women bro :pie_thinking:... most black women doesn't need butt surgeries but they have real nice fat big asses

Hell no, this isn't even close to the majority of black chicks I see. You said most.

V2Tommy

Gold Member
Oct 19, 2017
Canada
I keep going into this thread to see if anyone changes my mind about boobs > butts but it's not happening. I'm convinced that asses look best in tight clothes and not naked, jiggling or being GIFed.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
I keep going into this thread to see if anyone changes my mind about boobs > butts but it's not happening. I'm convinced that asses look best in tight clothes and not naked, jiggling or being GIFed.
Ok baby boy.

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
Everything you like is the best and everything everyone else likes is bad and gross. We get it.

Jesus, what is wrong with you? You're a bully around here for no good reason. Putting you on ignore. Peace out.
goo goo ga ga

Reactions: OGay

brap

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2018
You’re gonna miss out on all the fat, disgusting butts.

Have a hard think about it first.
Everything you like is the best and everything everyone else likes is bad and gross. We get it.

Reactions: OGay