• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
I feel like a millenial up in here. Awash in a sea of ass. My leviosa is up and i want to ve finished with a swish and a flick.

MaestroMike

Sep 25, 2011

I don't usually come in this thread, but is my mind playing tricks on me or is that a 3D as$ and the video has been altered? I inspected a lot of her other posts and her as$ looks CGI and not real, just blown up more. Can anyone check it out and tell me if you're seeing the same thing??

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK

I don't usually come in this thread, but is my mind playing tricks on me or is that a 3D as$ and the video has been altered? I inspected a lot of her other posts and her as$ looks CGI and not real, just blown up more. Can anyone check it out and tell me if you're seeing the same thing??
Firstly, thank you for bringing this matter to us, it's clearly something we all need to scrutinise closely.

I think it's just the vividness of the blue and material her leggings are made of giving the camera some issues.

Still, you're right to be cynical, even without the all too common digital airbrushing so many use, everyone doing stuff like this on social media is presenting themselves in the most unrealistically flattering way possible. They'd all inevitably be a disappointment in real life.

Like those awesome colour corrected pictures of the universe NASA put out though, just because they're a bit fake, doesn't make the awe they inspire any less real.

Apr 30, 2018
Evilore, lock this thread or at least ban these pervs that post this lewd photos and do not give names.

I feel like spamming the thread asking for names each two or three scroll downs I make, jesus.

• LOL
Reactions: BibleBLACKED