• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

RavageX

May 11, 2017
So, what are yous guys' pet peeves as far as....this type of uhh, art? I can NOT stand...

Fake butts.
Tattoos every damn where.
Twerking.

Reactions: Stilton Disco

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
So, what are yous guys' pet peeves as far as....this type of uhh, art? I can NOT stand...

Fake butts.
Tattoos every damn where.
Twerking.
- Fat bums
- Twerking
- Morons who try to convince me that fat, lazy women are sexy, lusting after them is normal and is the most popular opinion.

Reactions: hariseldon

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
- Fat bums
- Twerking
- Morons who try to convince me that fat, lazy women are sexy, lusting after them is normal and is the most popular opinion.
lil scopey we all know youre not attracted to womanly women. its ok to like twinks with tiny asses.

Reactions: OGay

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Fuck. Can we get a new page already! This one always takes forever to load because people think posting 10 gifs in one post is a good idea.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: hariseldon

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I think this one was posted here already. I never forget a big white ass. I may have seen it somewhere else.
Nah, it was posted here before. I think I said it looked like my friend/neighbour’s wife who is always trying to fuck me.

Reactions: haxan7