• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
On my way home, I just saw some mighty fine blonde ass going for a jog down the street near my house.

Might be time for a jog tomorrow night.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
On my way home, I just saw some mighty fine blonde ass going for a jog down the street near my house.

Might be time for a jog tomorrow night.
Just don’t start a spreadsheet with her jog times

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Just don’t start a spreadsheet with her jog times
Dude. If I just happen to be jogging and she just happens to be jogging. That’s nature just taking it’s course.

Relax people. I’m too lazy to get that stalkerish. It’s comical relief.

She was a 10/10 though.

• LOL
Reactions: haxan7

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Yeah I just picture a mother looking all happy at her daughter in a princess dress wondering what the future may hold for her. And then it turns out 10 years later its having your butt hang out on the internet so gross dudes everywhere can beat off to it.

Anyway carry on.
Simples.

- No boyfriends before 18.
- Hell no, you’re not wearing that outside.
- No, you can’t go to that party.
- This dipshit? Time to have a little talk with him.
- You want a car? Here’s a 1989 Datsun.
- Get off your phone.
- Don’t make me get the spoon.

Result = Well adjusted offspring who respects herself.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: hariseldon

AmazingLook

Jul 19, 2019
Guess only boomers make good dads then.
if you really think dating before 18, going to a party, and not being hit with a spoon makes a child not be respectful then I don't know what to say cause that is just outdated thinking. Some straight grandpa shit

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase

V2Tommy

Oct 19, 2017
Canada
This is how to 'earn' a reply ban. Butt......Butt...........Butt - it's all too much for me.
This thread is disgusting.

I'm out.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
And proud.

Looks like I tickled some nerves here, lol.

You’d think protecting your daughter and teaching her to be wary about the world would be a good thing. Not in 2020!

“Yes love. You may go to that lollipop party. What’s the harm?” - dimwits nowadays

Reactions: hariseldon

brap

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
And proud.

Looks like I tickled some nerves here, lol.

You’d think protecting your daughter and teaching her to be wary about the world would be a good thing. Not in 2020!

“Yes love. You may go to that lollipop party. What’s the harm?” - dimwits nowadays
If you don't let your daughter fuck a guy in your house at the age of 14 you're a sexist bigot boomer.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
ok. i already see your daughter is gonna grow up to be a walking petri dish with a tattoo across her ass.
And here we have brap, who fetishizes girls with dicks, giving out tips on how to instill sexual morality in your offspring

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Scopa

Gashtronomy

Apr 19, 2019
Most of the butts posted in this thread are fake ones. Silicone filled or fat injected. People, you need to stop being so gullible and start to understand that most women don't have beach balls back there. Here's a natural butt from the 80s:
I've seen some big arses in my time that aren't fat filled or silicone. Some people just have dem big booties

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Most of the butts posted in this thread are fake ones. Silicone filled or fat injected. People, you need to stop being so gullible and start to understand that most women don't have beach balls back there. Here's a natural butt from the 80s:

Paul Hogan, was smashing that. He did well.