• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
bJzDBC8.jpg

NeoGAF's dedicated hot & not thread!

Been seeing and a part of a lot of thread derails about attractiveness... so, let a brother or sister know who you think has got the goods! We shall engage in good ol' fashioned discussion of our most desired waifus and husbandos, whichever applies.

Let's get it going!

Last edited:

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I’ve always had a crush on Ellie Kemper

(Erin, from The Office)

I haven’t even watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt yet, oddly

giphy.gif

Double post but bro... I am in love with Ellie Kemper. Good taste! She's like, perfect girlfriend material, no?

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
Hawt

Black Phoenix Wright:

9pMGaiv.jpg

Some Euro model he has a crush on:

29089030_1559545174154781_5601775262619402240_n.jpg

(I think these two would make a great match)

Nawt

743009.jpg

I don't get the obsession with thick girls. I mean, I get that they're less likely to backchat, but sometimes I just want to sit down to a nice home cooked meal, a glass of wine, and an intelligent conversation, ya feel me?

Sometimes less talk is more tho.

I still can't believe she's the same age as me (20)

csREYGM.jpg

Too much makeup. She looks like Clayface.

I always like my ex a lot more without make-up than with. It actually annoyed her because she thought that I didn't appreciate her putting it on, but honestly a flawless face just isn't attractive to me. People need freckles and blemishes, and she looked so much better with them.

brap

Banned
You KNOW I like em thicc but always had a thang for Lita. She still looks amazing too.

abdaf63b06a95341d84969075a59dc05--wwe-girls-sexy-girls.jpg

845px-Amy_Dumas_2017.jpg

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
5secondrulesucks 5secondrulesucks I played on a football team when I was younger. One year we had a guy on our team named Brian Long. He got the surname / first name mixed up on the registration form and started writing his first name in the surname box. He quickly realised his mistake and tried to write an L over the B, but whoever received the form must not have been able to tell, because his jersey ended up with the name Bong on it. Amazingly hysterical to a bunch of 21 year old boys.

Top Bottom