• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) ** GAF's Hawt & Not Thread **

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Always had a thing for Allison Brie

images

Usually just see Annie from Community but...

giphy.gif

O-N-E

Just saw Mulholland Drive for the first time. While I enjoy some of Lynch's flourishes, I still find his storytelling "technique" to be too obscure for my tastes. On the plus side, I've discovered Laura Harring who is one of the most insanely gorgeous women I've ever seen. Apparently the winner of Miss USA 1985. Hopefully that's not too indicative of her brain capacity.

Wzg9Qtt.jpg

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Just saw Mulholland Drive for the first time. While I enjoy some of Lynch's flourishes, I still find his storytelling "technique" to be too obscure for my tastes. On the plus side, I've discovered Laura Harring who is one of the most insanely gorgeous women I've ever seen. Apparently the winner of Miss USA 1985. Hopefully that's not too indicative of her brain capacity.

Wzg9Qtt.jpg
Yeah man, she knocked my socks off when that movie came out. Also, her + Naomi Watts scenes = Kleenex stocks rose

Top Bottom