• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Keylime

Spoiler Tag Abuser
Staff Member
Sep 10, 2018
So hey guys! Long time no chat :messenger_beaming:

In general, everyone's been very good about walking RIGHT UP against the line, but not over it...until now.

PLEASE remember that the TOS is still applicable in regards to nudity, even in this thread. Marking it as NSFW or hiding it under a spoiler doesn't magically make it OK.

I know the vast vast majority of you understand this and have been exercising restraint, but please don't make me have to nuke a bunch of naked pictures from my work computer again...

Please?! I like my job...

Dthomp

Gold Member
Sep 17, 2005
Thanks for the post Keylime Keylime

Feel like the last few pages are way to close if not over the line. I enjoy this thread, and there are millions of pictures out there where the "tiddies" are covered and not completely visible through the shirt. Lets not cause unnecessary trouble and lose this thread.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
There's no need to argue which is better, because true enlightenment only comes from realising that Ass = Tits.

Biological in fact, the reason our species' women can so often have wonderfully full, pert, round tits, is because guys loved ass so much they sexually selected females that effectively looked like they had a second ass on their chests. It means that no matter which way a woman is facing, theres always something wonderful to catch our eye and disarm us with adoration and longing.

Tits aren't a copy or knock off of the ass, they're proof of mans love for it being so strong it reshaped reality.

Tits = Ass = Love

Last edited:

AmazingLook

Neo Member
Jul 19, 2019
Dude seriously, you're going to get this thread locked ffs...
Man this again. I understand my pics are walking right along the line - However their isn't exposed genitalia in any pictures and I make sure of it. I literally get these pics from a source that also doesn't show fully nudity. That is the point and fun of the pictures.
Wet shirts and other semi-transparent clothing items have been allowed and posted for months. Mods have just visited here a couple days ago when the suicide account was posting bare breast, and even re-affirmed with a post that the pics are just along the line of the rules, and to keep it that way.

My final words to you are this:

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Tesseract

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
Man this again. I understand my pics are walking right along the line - However their isn't exposed genitalia in any pictures and I make sure of it. I literally get these pics from a source that also doesn't show fully nudity. That is the point and fun of the pictures.
Wet shirts and other semi-transparent clothing items have been allowed and posted for months. Mods have just visited here a couple days ago when the suicide account was posting bare breast, and even re-affirmed with a post that the pics are just along the line of the rules, and to keep it that way.

My final words to you are this: