• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

V2Tommy

Oct 19, 2017
Canada
Why do instagram girls all look the same? Kinda chubby. Mix of black and Asian. A face like a slapped arsehole.
Statistically, they appeal to the largest quantity of people that spend their time oogling strangers. Their physical features are hyperfeminine, to the point of exaggeration, causing a response that isn't your normal attraction, more of an inexplicable curio than lust.

MaestroMike

Sep 25, 2011
Why do instagram girls all look the same? Kinda chubby. Mix of black and Asian. A face like a slapped arsehole.
the key is to look for profiles of girls living in the country that produces the girls that're ur type. if u like brown girls search for profiles in india/latin america, if u like asian girls search for girls living in japan or korea if u like a mix of european and asia search for girls in like russia, if u like darker asian chicks the Philippines prolly will hook ya up, if u like blonde blue eye chicks look at the nordic countries like iceland or norway i personally follow a lot of iceland/russian chicks i don't know what they're saying in their posts but gotdam they fine ! countries closer to the equator produce darker girls but farther away from the equator they are lighter with lighter hair and eyes. also countries that were colonized by european countries will have more mixed chicks if ur more into that. good luck in ur search

May 11, 2011
Australia
I saw that Brie Larson bit pop up on my youtube. Her tits look nothing short of amazing, IMO. Mesmerizing.

She looks like a classic Playmate of the Year. She just looks great.
I havent seen any of Bries movies, but I did hear the RLM guys slag her off a bit, for being stuck up. With that reputation, I was surprised to hear her brag about her movies this year making 3 BILLION dollars and complain about not being asked to be in the movie 'Cats' (even if it was in jest). She also called Nancy Pelosi a superhero.
If Brie didnt look so Playmatey, I'd never have the patience to listen to this Hollywood nothingness.

Last edited:

BibleBLACKED

Mar 20, 2017
I saw that Brie Larson bit pop up on my youtube. Her tits look nothing short of amazing, IMO. Mesmerizing.

She looks like a classic Playmate of the Year. She just looks great.
I havent seen any of Bries movies, but I did hear the RLM guys slag her off a bit, for being stuck up. With that reputation, I was surprised to hear her brag about her movies this year making 3 BILLION dollars and complain about not being asked to be in the movie 'Cats' (even if it was in jest). She also called Nancy Pelosi a superhero.
If Brie didnt look so Playmatey, I'd never have the patience to listen to this Hollywood nothingness.
With captain marvels marketing and how she was in the role and just her general twitter persona she does come off like a total stuck up biatch. But man that hairstyle, low cut dress and her tattas are bangin.

My dick at least definitely forgives her. xD

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
She probably realized she should do something for her pr to be more appealing and she is certainly doing it the right way so far, lol.
Nah, her personality has always been fine and has shown a certain amount of bubblyness. People just get angry over a few sentences at a speech, where they werent even the target audience. It's ridiculous.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
mcucosmic.com
Nah, her personality has always been fine and has shown a certain amount of bubblyness. People just get angry over a few sentences at a speech, where they werent even the target audience. It's ridiculous.
People got all triggered when she said she wanted more people invited to the press junkets, which is just a clique of the same group of bloggers/journalists who are friendly with the publicists and they never add new people to the lists to be invited.

Reactions: sol_bad

BibleBLACKED

Mar 20, 2017
Doesn't change the fact that she had this bubbly personality in 21 Jump Street but was boring in Captain Mahvel.