• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
People got all triggered when she said she wanted more people invited to the press junkets, which is just a clique of the same group of bloggers/journalists who are friendly with the publicists and they never add new people to the lists to be invited.
I'm sure she was fine and likeable when she was younger, but she got religion in joining the identitarian cult and has been unbearably preachy, confrontational and full of her self at least since her Oscar.

Her press tours for Captain Marvel and particularly Endgame were absolute cringe fests, particularly with her passive aggressive behavior to the other Avengers who quite clearly were exhausted from having to put up with her.

sol_bad

Jan 17, 2006
I'm sure she was fine and likeable when she was younger, but she got religion in joining the identitarian cult and has been unbearably preachy, confrontational and full of her self at least since her Oscar.

Her press tours for Captain Marvel and particularly Endgame were absolute cringe fests, particularly with her passive aggressive behavior to the other Avengers who quite clearly were exhausted from having to put up with her.
I'm sure you watched intentionally edited together videos to make them appear cringey and awkward when in reality they weren't. Especially in the hour long press conference they all got along well.

Anyway.
TITS TITS TITS

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
I'm sure you watched intentionally edited together videos to make them appear cringey and awkward when in reality they weren't. Especially in the hour long press conference they all got along well.

Anyway.
TITS TITS TITS
No, my wife loves Marvel stuff so I have to watch hours and hours of interviews, behind the scenes footage, fan meets and press junkets with her to be able to keep up with half her conversations.

I'm sure you've seen a lot of the carefully scripted and rehearsed advertisements and press releases, all fake smiles and well choreographed sound bites, but it's easy to tell which of the cast get on, and who's genuinely enjoying whose company, and the only person I've seen who seems to genuinely like Brie Larson is Samuel Jackson.

Combine that with her just being full of herself and incredibly catty every time she goes off script or has interviews where you can see she's tired and the mask is slipping, and I've no reason to think she isn't really just a bit of an insufferable bitch as a person.

But yes, tits.