• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Palliasso

Requiescat In Pace
Staff Member
Oct 25, 2017
Remember guys and gals, just because something is hidden behind a spoiler tag doesn't give you carte blanche to post content that violates the site's Terms of Service

B. Images

Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations. Do not spam meme images or any other image macro. Avatar images should be static and entirely "G-rated" and family-friendly.

Last edited:

AmazingLook

Banned
Jul 19, 2019
Remember guys and gals, just because something is hidden behind a spoiler tag doesn't give you carte blanche to post content that violates the site's Terms of Service
See the entire premise of the thread though goes against those rules...cause all of these images are sexual in nature. What's the likelihood of the rules ever changing for threads tagged with *nsfw*? I've definitely gone over the line with some spoilered post but figured nothing would be bad as its an nsfw thread.

Last edited:

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
See the entire premise of the thread though goes against those rules...cause all of these images are sexual in nature. What's the likelihood of the rules ever changing for threads tagged with *nsfw*? I've definitely gone over the line with some spoilered post but figured nothing would be bad as its an nsfw thread.
These are clothes catalog pictures. Not sure what arouses You about that

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon

These are clothes catalog pictures. Not sure what arouses You about that

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Maybe gaf needs a nsfw version of the spoiler tag open only to those who have purchased gold and thus proved themselves to be 18+.

Note that is purchased - not gifted as you’ve not proven you’re old enough to have a credit card. Also thinking that only 1 purchase is enough to mark you as old enough for tits, no repeat subscription required.

Last edited:

Mr Sky

May 26, 2018
Long Beach, CA
soundcloud.com
Can I get “philosophical” for a moment and say we’ve been given a raw deal in being taught to make physical attributes a top priority when choosing a mate? I’d say even top 3 is bad. When she’s 50-60 and her boobs and butt aren’t as desirable, you’re gonna need someone that lifts your spirits in ways that transcend looks. Even at a younger age being satisfied physically but not really much in other ways becomes meh. It’s like eating candy all the time instead of proper meals. 😩
ANYWAYS ass is better