• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
The only regret i have... i was never able to fuck a redhead in my life.. Now iam married xD
I feel your pain brother. I mean I love my wife but still, gingers...

I like to think I came close to bagging a hot pair of ginger twins once.

Yeah, I know, bollocks I did, but I swear, I am not exaggerating here.

I was 19, they were 18, drunk enough to be super flirty and both all over me at the same time.

We were at their cousin, a rich friend of a friend of mine's 21st, with an open bar, dancefloor, party tent, and a load of unoccupied bedrooms, and I was absolutely on my A game that night. I'd already snogged both of them, one immediatly after the other, before everything went to shit.

I went to grab them a couple more drinks, figuring another malibu and coke would be the tipping point for them to say yes to going somewhere more private, only to return to find them no longer dancing, but sitting in a corner, chatting away happily to a girl I knew from uni who absolutely detested me.

Seriously, she despised me. My first conversation with her was...
Me: Hello.
Her: Fuck off.
...and things went downhill from there.

But I think to myself 'it's fine, you've been gone no more than a couple of minutes and there's no way they know her, just keep being cool and suggest you take the drinks outside'.

But no, they tensed up as soon as I got near them, then giggled and turned away from me, their body language very obviously now no longer receptive to my advances, not even looking at me directly while whispering to each other. Then the chick that hated me told me to go and bother someone else, which the twins also laughed at.

To say I'm still fucking bitter about it is an understatement.

Ah red heads, maybe in the next life...