• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Apr 11, 2007
Given that this is a titties thread, where do you guys stand on a girl licking her own nipples? I never thought it would be sexy but then I had a GF who would do this sometimes during sex where both of us would go to town on the same nipple and it was all kinds of sexy to me.

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
Given that this is a titties thread, where do you guys stand on a girl licking her own nipples? I never thought it would be sexy but then I had a GF who would do this sometimes during sex where both of us would go to town on the same nipple and it was all kinds of sexy to me.
I think its a talent and a gift that should be celebrated.

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Depends - either she's super-flexible which is awesome or her tits are spaniel's ears and could just as easily be thrown over her shoulder in which case you should run. Pics needed to judge.

kittoo

Cretinously credulous
Apr 11, 2007
I think its a talent and a gift that should be celebrated.
Aye aye!

Depends - either she's super-flexible which is awesome or her tits are spaniel's ears and could just as easily be thrown over her shoulder in which case you should run. Pics needed to judge.
She had the perfect sized boobs, for me that is. Just hovering above C but less than D on a thin tall frame. If I had to compare, I would compare them with Daddario's (yeah i know who I am comparing with, but trust me). Not gigantic but at just the perfect edge of big- where they look so perfect in all dresses and just a little cleavage will drive you crazy- but not huge so that they overshadow everything and sag to the ground when clothes are off.
I am not sure if it was the size or flexibility that made her able to reach there. Maybe a mixture of both. But I sure as hell am glad for that ability.
No pics will be coming though :p