• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Jun 4, 2020
Miami, FL
Seeing this thread I get reminded that thankfully there are still alpha males out there because there's no way all of these chicks are going to bed alone. I wonder who are the lucky sons of bitches they're fucking?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Vier

Goro Majima

Sep 2, 2007
Seeing this thread I get reminded that thankfully there are still alpha males out there because there's no way all of these chicks are going to bed alone. I wonder who are the lucky sons of bitches they're fucking?
Bold of you to assume that many of these women aren't wearing the pants and the shirt in their relationships. Especially the liberated ones that take most/all of their clothes off for the camera.

Jun 4, 2020
Miami, FL
Bold of you to assume that many of these women aren't wearing the pants and the shirt in their relationships. Especially the liberated ones that take most/all of their clothes off for the camera.
You could be right but many of these women just don't date or feel attracted to Simps. They tend to go for confident alpha males. Obviously there are exceptions to the rules.