• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA/AMD (Ampere v RDNA2) war games - what the hell is going on?

supernova8

Banned
Not everything is a console/hardware war. What is really weird is the lack of critical thinking towards nVidia. But I guess that was always the case...

Leaving this here...

Gotta say that video was total nonsense. He was literally rambling. I know his first language probably isn't English but zero content right there.

supernova8

Banned
Really hope they push out a card that sits between 3080 and 3090 for 500/700 bucks.

For fuck sake this guy again........... his videos are always 15-20 minutes long despite having literally 2 minutes worth of content in them.

(clarification: talking about the youtuber linked :p)

Last edited:

Kenpachii

For fuck sake this guy again........... his videos are always 15-20 minutes long despite having literally 2 minutes worth of content in them.

(clarification: talking about the youtuber linked :p)

Actually was a enjoyable video, even while 100% of it could be utter bullshit.

I do agree, people need to start making video's with a 3 minute cap or something, its getting hard to watch specially when the information in the actual video is minimal.

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
Actually was a enjoyable video, even while 100% of it could be utter bullshit.

I do agree, people need to start making video's with 3 minutes worth of content that just rapid fires information rather then sit there and think + be silent for 10 minutes while having 3 minutes of content.

I suppose it's for the Youtube algorithm. You'll notice Redgamingtech hasn't posted any videos under 10 minutes for months and months. Even when there is literally one talking point, he always finds a way to make it longer. The other person (Amata, not sure if it's a guy or a trans girl) is actually a lot better in that he/she/they (?) fits a lot more content into that same 10-15 minutes, when Amata does the videos I feel like we actually get our 'money's worth'.

Kenpachii

I suppose it's for the Youtube algorithm. You'll notice Redgamingtech hasn't posted any videos under 10 minutes for months and months. Even when there is literally one talking point, he always finds a way to make it longer. The other person (Amata, not sure if it's a guy or a trans girl) is actually a lot better in that he/she/they (?) fits a lot more content into that same 10-15 minutes, when Amata does the videos I feel like we actually get our 'money's worth'.

I have that issue with PC jesus, always 30 minutes of video's for something that's as simple as 2 minutes worth of talking points or benchmark information. Just extremely rough to sit through specially when u just want to know some specific information, also no time stamps with it.

Maybe they do it because of money, longer video's gives more money or algorithms pick them up better or something. Who knows tho.

Last edited:

supernova8

Banned
I have that issue with PC jesus, always 30 minutes of video's for something that's as simple as 2 minutes worth of talking points or benchmark information. Just extremely rough to sit through specially when u just want to know some specific information, also no time stamps with it.

Maybe they do it because of money, longer video's gives more money or algorithms pick them up better or something. Who knows tho.

It's definitely for the money. If you look at redgamingtech via socialblade it looks like they're close-ish to generating a full-time income (for one person, that is).

Moore's Law is Dead is not much better, especially those annoying 2 hour long podcast type ones where he has his brother on but his brother has absolutely zero additional information or value to add. He literally says "Yeah I have nothing to add but I agree" to everything the main guy says. It's like "OK so why are you even on it then?"

Top Bottom