• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060/2070 Super Review Thread. New $399/$499 GPU King.

Ivellios

Look at all that next gen difference.

Keep up the excuses though. If it was the exact same situation in reverse with AMD having ray tracing and nVidia on the side lines, you would all be slamming it.

I mean the perfomance hits is indeed very heavy, but from the videos i watched this game is beatiful with RTX.

Since im a console player, i would easily play this at 30 FPS to turn RTX on in this game.

thelastword

Banned
HUB says GeForce Sharpening Filter > RIS :lollipop_smiling_face_eyes:

Impressive stuff. Hoping DLSS redeems itself eventually though as the technology is interesting.

So Nvidia said they already had a sharpening tool like RIS, the lie detector proved that was a lie....So now after AMD blows DLSS out of the water, they ditch DLSS and bring in a better sharpening tool...Nvidia said they already had an anti lag tool that works just as well as AMD, but now they implement a new anti-lag tool...….If they already had it and they were great, why these new features? Yet, I keep hearing AMD has no features, NV has all the features...…..I guess, NV fans are eating Remedy's "Control" alive with RTX on at the best settings....at 1440p 60fps? on their 2060 S and 2070 S...….I mean RTX is a feature AMD does not have and it's telling..... :messenger_confused:

GymWolf

Guys, i'm probably buying a 2070 super so i just want to know if the cheap original one from nvidia site is any good?!
I can buy the custom evga black for 20 euros more, are these 20 euros jistified or they perform exactly the same? (Also interested in temps)

What do you say?

Also is this gpu enough for 4k60 frame without rtx and with some demanding setting on medium and low??

Thanks.

Last edited:

llien

It is probably going to outsell the RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT combined

Given that actual market share is 2 vs 1, with steam simple showing lame figure's skewed by Internet cafes that are almost exclusively blue green, I doubt it.

The title of this thread is absolutely ridiculous given 5700xt price.

GymWolf

What is the point of 4k at low settings?

Anyhow,while not a 4k card,it could get you there if you sacrifice visuals.
The point is playing at 4k60frame in my 4k oled and i usually don't give a damn about rtx, shadow and illumination so i can live with max details like texture etc. but low to medium illumination and shadow stuff.

Is not ideal i know, but right now the 2070 super is the best bang for buck gpu on the market.
Even if you buy a 2080 super or a 2080ti you can't maxed out demanding games like control or cyberpunk..?

Is the founder edition any good?

Last edited:

Eotheod

I love that the thread title is blatantly false for Australians. I know, selective pricing per market area but realistically the 5700XT is a far better option at price point and performance than the 2060/2070 Supers. One day Nvidia won't be cunts and price high.

GymWolf

So the gpu is here but my xfx550 pro doesn't have the 2 8-pin connectors (it just only have a 6pin and a 6\8pin).

I have a 6to8 pin adapters cable, can i use it without losing any power? (I'm noob with these things)

Or is better to have a psu with 2 native 8pin connectors??
Thanks.

Leonidas

New game bundle :goog_smile_face_eyes:

So the gpu is here but my xfx550 pro doesn't have the 2 8-pin connectors (it just only have a 6pin and a 6\8pin).

I have a 6to8 pin adapters cable, can i use it without losing any power? (I'm noob with these things)

Or is better to have a psu with 2 native 8pin connectors??
Thanks.

Should be fine with the adapter.

Top Bottom