• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nvidia Launches GTX 980 And GTX 970 "Maxwell" Graphics Cards ($549 & $329)

~Kinggi~

Banned
Need to see how the $329 version attacks up against my current 770. Should probably sit this round out though.

Im curious about physical size of the card. I have a zotac 770 2gb in a small form factor case on my TV and it is at the absolute size limit. Anything bigger in dimensions wont fit, so if this is the same size or smaller i might actually get it.

georgc

Can't wait to get the 980 the last video card I bought was a ATI Diamond 9800. Seems fitting that I get the 980

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so... how do these usually work in euros? the usual "$=€ lol" bullshit?

I remember buying my GTX580 for 500€ back in the day but I have no idea how much it was in dollars

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
550 USD = 425 Euros

330 USD = 255 Euros

you misunderstood my question, I meant how much do these go for in european markets / countries that use euros, not how much $550 is in €

No chance, it'll be 1:1.

my fellow european knows what I meant :p so they usually do 1:1 then experte? well fuck...

still buying a 980 with my new rig

you misunderstood my question, I meant how much do these go for in european markets / countries that use euros, not how much $550 is in €

Sorry, quickly read and assumed this was a cross-national, how much is that in my currency question. Yeah, I have no clue how much it will be sold for in the Euro market.

Inumbris

What the fuck $800 AUD for the GTX980 on PCCG.

Don't worry, that always happens; it'll come down right quickly. I'd suggest you wait for the non-reference cards anyway.

I can't wait to go from my single 670 to dual 980's with those Gigabyte Triforce coolers *drools*

Rhaknar

Sorry, quickly read and assumed this was a cross-national, how much is that in my currency question. Yeah, I have no clue how much it will be sold for in the Euro market.

its all good

well...except for us europeans :p

I really want the 980, but I may get an EVGA SC version with the better cooler and put it above or at 980's clocks.

I'm going from a 680 to the 970.

Top Bottom