• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

NX fan concept art thread

gafneo

Banned
Jun 2, 2013
Hi, I thought it might be cool if people wanted to post and talk about fan mockups of their own or cool ones they saw online. Feel free to post ideas that you think would be fun.

I made this cheap little crap drawing today. It's basically 2 controllers coming together to make one big screen.

CryptiK

Dec 5, 2008
Hi, I thought it might be cool if people wanted to post and talk about fan mockups of their own or cool ones they saw online. Feel free to post ideas that you think would be fun.

I made this cheap little crap drawing today. It's basically 2 controllers coming together to make one big screen.
You're right. It makes no sense.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
That is ugly as fuck.

Don't want borders in the middle of my display.

Make the middle part the only display and it's now improved 10 fold.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Feb 24, 2009
Portland, OR

How would the iPhone even connect?

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Jun 2, 2009
I must say, I will greatly enjoy looking back on this thread years from now.

johancruijff

Banned
Jun 9, 2015