• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooMAGE

They have to show something running on it.

All I'm saying is, if it's just Zelda, they're going to be a bit overshadowed by another open world game an hour later.

There is space in the media outlets for everybody, NX will be on the hardware section and the GTA Cowboy in the games section.

49bd7440ec7c07183a676bf3f0182ee20621c20e5c3442d4bb451c76fe3529e9.jpg

The final half hour. Shout out to Rosti, Neoxon, FourthStorm, Thraktor, and everyone else who made this agonizing wait a bit more bearable.

The future of console gaming is upon us.

I expect them to
- reveal the design of the console
- reveal the name
- show the detachable controller feature
- show that you can hook the thing up to a TV
- show off some other features by comparing Zelda Breath of the Wild NX with the WiiU version
- announce a direct for the full reveal next tuesday

(in this order)

If we get lucky, they might tease the new mario game.

Ataru

Unconfirmed Member
Man, the wave of negative threads is going to be unreal

"That's it...?"
"Can't help being disappointed by...."
"Nintendo is making the same mistakes..."
"No price revealed?"
"How weak is the NX? Zelda looks exactly the same :-X"
"Another gimmicky Nintendo console"
"NX is doomed: here's why..."

GAF's irrational hatred of the Wii-U helped doom the console, I'm sure some will attempt to do the same for the NX, no matter what it turns out to be.

DKHF

Rein in your expectations buddy. No sizzle reel, we'll just get a look at the device and Zelda (by all accounts)
Few people (at least Tom Phillips from Eurogamer and Zhugeex) seem to be implying a new Mario will be there, so I think it will be there. Sizzle reel with unannounced games yeah probably not.

OCD Guy

I expect so many meltdowns, there's so much they can show and people are so thirsty

Yeah there's going to be meltdowns from people who were never going to be happy anyway.

People that think the NX will only be successful if its powerful and has the latest multi-platform games.

The NX is not going to be more powerful than the PS4 Pro, and it won't have EXACTLY all the same games as the Playstation and Xbox platforms.

I can see it already, "It's not powerful enough", "there's no 3rd party games" "Why didn't they just use a normal controller"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom