• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

mews

Neo Member
So guys ... what is that !?

948627IMG2661.jpg

212868IMG2662.jpg

extremely fake is what it is. take a look at that low res "table" background!

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
If Nintendo pulled an FF7 remake (Square December Conference) on the internet, it would burn them to the ground on which Satan walks.

We will know something for real
But I feel this will be a more elegant and informative way of the classic : We will discuss further details at a later date

ThatGuy

My predictions regarding the video:
I expect to see mainly people playing classic Nintendo games and developers speaking how NX is different in the style of Apple promotion videos. There will be maybe 20 seconds in total where you can see the NX. At the end they will reveal the final name and say more info (specs, ...) and actual games will be revealed closer to launch.

Kevtones

Is it crazy to think they're showing RDR2 during the reveal/sizzle reel?

From a business standpoint it seems like a really strange thing to do. Feel like it's too much of a coincidence...

3 minutes eh..

-PS4 equivalent hardware
-tablet controller (works anywhere with wifi)
-Zelda BotW Launch title
-Mario mainline launch title
-Mario Kart 9
-Pokemon GO HARDER
-3rd party list
-Nintendo Now Network (dat online sys)
-March 17'
-$399

It's basically what the WII U should have been i.e. modern hardware, tablet controller can play games anywhere, modern online infrastructure, cheevos/tropheos, etc.

AmyS

If Nintendo gets SE to show Dragon Quest XI, Japan will be falling over themselves to buy the hardware. Sure, they'll also have the 3DS version, and the PS4 version, but PS4 only just recently surpassed WiiU LTD sales over there. So....

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
I can only hope, but Nintendo fans are pretty rabid so you never know.

Why are you even in this thread if you want the NX to fail before it is even revealed?

The NX with get more coverage than RDR2 and that is a fact.

3 minutes eh..

-PS4 equivalent hardware
-Zelda BotW Launch title
-Mario Kart 9
-Pokemon GO HARDER
-3rd party list
-March 17'
-$399

It's basically what the WII U should have been i.e. modern hardware, tablet controller can play games anywhere, modern online infrastructure, cheevos/tropheos, etc.

You will get an edgy concept video and you will take it.

3 minutes eh..

-PS4 equivalent hardware
-Zelda BotW Launch title
-Mario Kart 9
-Pokemon GO HARDER
-3rd party list
-March 17'
-$399

No way we get the price, we will get a trailer of people playing NES mini and someone asks, whats Nintendo up to? And Mario comes out of the curtaun with the NX says the real name of the thing and they show off the detachable controls and some games...and then "join in next week in our live direct"

hatchx

Banned
I wonder if they would launch some kind of press site or press kit following the preview.

My dream would be 1.75 minutes showing the console and controller in a cool, simple, commercial-esque way. Then showing 1.25 minute sizzle reel of upcoming games, melting our brains in one minute.

Then a website launches with some trailer and info for each game.

One can dream I guess. I just really think a powerful showing of games (plural) will help sell the device to the public, and it seems uncharacteristic of Nintendo to show a new console without some games at the same time (although they sorta did this with the WiiU....but it failed).

SalvaPot

I think we are getting the NX, showcased with Breath of the Wild... and a tease for the new Mario game, a new I.P. and whatever Retro Studios is doing. But just a tease.

And a date for a reveal for the games.

MCN

Banned
No way we get the price, we will get a trailer of people playing NES mini and someone asks, whats Nintendo up to? And Mario comes out of the curtaun with the NX says the real name of the thing and they show off the detachable controls and some games...and then "join in next week in our live direct"

I'd accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom