• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.
2XA7qbY.jpg

D_prOdigy

I think it will be shown with one game at most - probably Zelda.

3 minutes is really no time at all. You'd expect over two of them just to be explaining the system concept.

If I had to reach for one crazy curve-ball prediction, it's that we won't get a name.

MCN

Banned
This is an hour before the RDR2 trailer, right? Perhaps they'll announce the name, show the logo, then said logo appears at the end of the RDR2 trailer...

Gleethor

Guessing we'll get a final name, final design, explanation of the basic concept and footage of Zelda being played on it, ending with an announcement of a full blown direct for next monday or tuesday.

antonz

Zelda makes the most sense as the demo software shown for the teaser. Perfect "console" game that they can show playing on a TV then suddenly on the go with the NX.

AGoodODST

Just woke up and seen this. Finally! I finish class at 3 so my data is going to have to take the hit so I can watch this on the way home.

SoulUnison

Banned
Nintendo UK says the video will serve as a preliminary announcement of the system.

I just want to see a picture of the console and the controller.

I will explode if this turns out to be a three minute "announcement of an upcoming announcement."

KingJ2002

I can't believe this is happening. I mean... it had to happen sometime but still... I can't believe this is rally happening.

RomanceDawn

Yabadabadoo!!!!

I never freaked out about anything and I feel like time just flew by. Most of you need to learn how to be all zen like me.

AdanVC

The only downside of all of this is that it is not going to be revealed on live stage :( I would had love to see the reactions from people after watching the NX trailer like that Smash Bros Melee video :c

AmyS

What if NX is just Nintendo teaming up with Xbox?

NX Nintendo x Xbox

The portable does its own thing, but also docks with Scorpio :)

Why are people expecting pricing? This is a preview trailer. It's honestly astonishing that they are going to show as much as they said they have. I bet there will be a date for the larger Direct sometime in the future that will cover a lot more of that stuff.

rtrbad

Banned
The only downside of all of this is that it is not going to be revealed on live stage :( I would had love to see the reactions from people after watching the NX trailer like that Smash Bros Melee video :c

Oh don't worry, there will be plenty of reaction videos by noon tomorrow.

Da-Kid

Wonder what the new eShop will be like if it's even called that anymore, or what Miiverse will be like. Creating Mii's need to be on the same level as Miitomo if not more.

PLEASE let there not be a HUGE update needed before you can experience everything. Please have every virtual console game + already available. Please have universal voice chat and text available.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton

There will be tons of reaction videos on YouTube. You can enjoy that, lol.

The only reaction I wanted it didn't happen anymore, as SMD64 has bailed out of the live stream.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Why are people expecting pricing? This is a preview trailer. It's honestly astonishing that they are going to show as much as they said they have. I bet there will be a date for the larger Direct sometime in the future that will cover a lot more of that stuff.

Yeah, I don't expect the price to be announced before they do a full reveal of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom