• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

0racle

I think Nintendo will be going old school with us in terms of culture. Back in the day when Nintendo was king. That is what they will go for in order to succeed since they are already too different from Sony and Microsoft.

My trailer production?

- lots of nostalgia such as classic game videos and music
- long drawn out history of Nintendo in collage form showing how they got to today with lots of iwata
- reveal of NX system as the Nintendo of today and future
- Zelda footage
- slight teaser of Mario

And that's it for now.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
It'a just a teaser of the console, the launch games will be show in a later date.
They have to show something running on it.

All I'm saying is, if it's just Zelda, they're going to be a bit overshadowed by another open world game an hour later.

Guys, there's no stream. It will likely just be a video uploaded to all their typical channels, youtube, twitch, and on their official website.

Sheroking

I don't have much hope for it, but I want that third Retro DKC game.

tumblr_njociocNca1tonmvpo1_400.gif

When they release a 2.5-minute skit of muppets bickering with each other that closes with a silhouette of a box and the line "Q2 2017," will this bring an end to NeoGAF? the Internet? the world?

OCD Guy

All this hype and excitement, and yet no one knows where they're going to show this thing lol, and we're like just over 25 minutes away.

Is it safe to assume it will be on the Nintendo America youtube channel?

Taker666

I do hope any visual leap is noticeable in the video shown.

It's going to be quite frustrating if they show something that could easily have been done on Wii U.

Buggy Loop

Man, the wave of negative threads is going to be unreal

"That's it...?"
"Can't help being disappointed by...."
"Nintendo is making the same mistakes..."
"No price revealed?"
"How weak is the NX? Zelda looks exactly the same :-X"
"Another gimmicky Nintendo console"
"NX is doomed: here's why..."

"Not even 4K on handheld? LOL in 2017!!!

what-ok

Feeling like it will be comparable to other consoles. Not a big deal, but with the addition of that "SECRET" gimmick as the biggest reveal is yet to be seen.

Burbeting

Banned
I'll guses not much will be shown. Maybe the central gimmick and the look/name of the console. Maybe Zelda footage. Not much you can cram to 3 minutes.

25 minutes!
YxvHF87.gif

I'm kinda hyped now if this excites me enough this might be my first day one consoloe/handheld purchase
Yeah same. I've never been in a position to be able to afford a console day one, but I"m a big Nintendo fan and I loved their software output on the wii U (even though I wish there was more of it)

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
everybody expecting the end of this crazy NX ride, but the truth is that the real ride will only START in half an hour!!!

Is anyone else watching on twitch? right now it's a red screen with the nintendo logo in white (actually kind of telling in its own but that's a big discussion for somewhere else lol)

there's a little "loading" icon and I don't recall seeing it before a stream...is this what others are seeing or has it still not "loaded" yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom