• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX Preview Trailer Tomorrow at 10am ET, is 3 minutes long

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyre

If I can say something about Nintendo is that these guys know what handheld gaming is all about.

They literally dominate the field.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
That game with the dragon and that Mario game...

Ok Nintendo, you have my attention.

Jims

Looks like Nintendo is going to be making a big eSports push for Splatoon.

Console looks great. Can't wait to see more.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
That game with the dragon and that Mario game...

Ok Nintendo, you have my attention.

And GAF is crawling to a halt now, I expect to see an error message in...too late...

Pandy

It was all true. Looks better than any of the concept stuff I saw though.

I knew they'd have Splatoon in there somewhere.

Havik

the 'standard' controller looks like garbage but luckily the pro controller seems to work in docked mode and non-docked mode.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Sold. Looks exactly like what it needed to be as a Nintendo machine.

Who knows if those third party ports will be worth anything with what is under the hood, but this seems overall really cool.

Also first look at the new Mario, Splatoon port confirmed, Zelda, and Skyrim.

Well okay then.

Blues1990

Some of the stuff that I noticed in the trailer:

• King Boo is in Mario Kart 8!
  • In Splatoon, the Inklings have new hairstyles, along with some clothing options not seen in the Wii U original!
  • The Elder Scrolls V is coming to the system!

Kinokou

Sorry to but in here like this, but WHERE ARE THE LINKS TO THIS? It's not on first page and not in the tweets, and I want to see this so much that my reaction is pure rage at not finding them at first try.

So it's a Vita with Wii chucks?

jk

Looks neat. I'm not confused at all by what it is or what they're trying to accomplish, which I think is a good thing for Nintendo for a change.

Arkam

Looks fan-freaking-tastic! Very sleek (for Nintendo) indeed. Was worried the reveal would deflate the hype.... nope!

Piers

fHvfSTk.png

Fuck that.

Also this whole trailer was presenting a fictional world where Nintendo Switch replaces smartphones during breaks and trips.

It actually seems pretty cool.

However, the right side as a controller for player 2 seems ill conceived. The analog stick is right in the middle. Haven't seen that since N64, but at least that had a separate grip for it.

R00bot

I've never seen a youtube video get so many views so quickly holy shit it's been up for seven minutes and it's at 200,000. What have you done Nintendo?????

RootCause

This looks awesome. I don't understand why a lot of people were against the hybrid idea. It's perfect, same library, and the option to play which ever way you want.

MrT-Tar

So...

Splatoon 2
New 3D Mario
Skyrim remaster?
Mario Kart Switch
Standard controller
Portable and home console
Basketball game?

So far Nintendo has delivered

Sephzilla

Nintendo continues the trend of the development name being better than the official name.

System admittedly looks pretty interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom