• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX reveal still coming this year says NOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrROBschiz

Feb 9, 2013
Michigan
Nintendo knows how to bring the pain

This last generation has been some next level shit

Being a Nintendo fan.... jesus man its gotta hurt

Dystify

Jan 21, 2011
twitter.com
Was this ever even questioned other than by those who believed in a delay? I mean, Nintendo did say multiple times it'll happen this year.

liquidtmd

Banned
Jun 10, 2012
'We will definitely say something sometime this year maybe
unless we don't lol
'

WE JUST WANT AN END TO THE GODDAMN 'NX IS GONNA BE...' THREADS MAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

QuantumBro

Banned
Mar 15, 2011
Won't happen until Mario Maker 3DS comes out. Game's already pretty DOA, they're not going to announce a new console with a complete port of Mario Maker also coming to it and completely kill any chance of the game selling decently.

LordRaptor

Aug 20, 2015
Its a post on the developer forums, so its extremely unlikely they are using fiscal year.

purseowner

May 31, 2015
This week's thread is looking promising.

*leaps on sofa and grabs popcorn*

Next Week. Believe™.

NinjaCoachZ

Feb 4, 2015
Canada
www.youtube.com
Putting aside any sort of personal feeling on when the system will be revealed or anything like that, this isn't really that much to me. An employee of the company, on a private forum for a few select people, repeating the official company line when pressured for new information.

udivision

May 19, 2009
udivision.blogspot.com
He says the only thing I can tell you is what you know. He's not at liberty to say that plans changed, whether they did or didn't.

Not that I think they did...
Putting aside any sort of personal feeling on when the system will be revealed or anything like that, this isn't really that much to me. An employee of the company, on a private forum for a few select people, repeating the official company line when pressured for new information.
This.

marmoka

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
basque country
gamerauntsia.eus
At least we won't be invading other Nintendo-related threads this time and start talking about NX when that thread was supposed to be about something unrelated with the upcoming console.

Next week people!! October 20th!! I can feel it!!

Richie

May 24, 2011
I'm more sad that WiiU owners are getting basically nothing in the mean time.
GAF consensus on Color Splash is that it's a pleasant surprise and very much worth playing.

Its also the first 1st party release in ages and discounting Zelda it's likely to be the last, but hey.

Mar 3, 2011
December 31, 11:59 p.m.

"Good evening. We are sorry to announce the delay of the NX. Please be sure to watch the ball drop in Animal Crossing New Leaf!"

Status
Not open for further replies.