• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NX reveal still coming this year says NOE

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the naysayers who said delay and January reveal even though no it doesn't say reveal but what else is going to be at this point 5 and half months from launch.

NX-Reveal-1140x396.png

http://wccftech.com/nintendo-nx-rev...development-tools-available-later-small-devs/

Nintendo knows how to bring the pain

This last generation has been some next level shit

Being a Nintendo fan.... jesus man its gotta hurt

Dystify

Was this ever even questioned other than by those who believed in a delay? I mean, Nintendo did say multiple times it'll happen this year.

liquidtmd

Banned
'We will definitely say something sometime this year maybe
unless we don't lol
'

WE JUST WANT AN END TO THE GODDAMN 'NX IS GONNA BE...' THREADS MAN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Won't happen until Mario Maker 3DS comes out. Game's already pretty DOA, they're not going to announce a new console with a complete port of Mario Maker also coming to it and completely kill any chance of the game selling decently.

Putting aside any sort of personal feeling on when the system will be revealed or anything like that, this isn't really that much to me. An employee of the company, on a private forum for a few select people, repeating the official company line when pressured for new information.

"Nintendo will publicly share share more information about NX within this year"

"NX delayed" would be an official information, right?

udivision

He says the only thing I can tell you is what you know. He's not at liberty to say that plans changed, whether they did or didn't.

Not that I think they did...
Putting aside any sort of personal feeling on when the system will be revealed or anything like that, this isn't really that much to me. An employee of the company, on a private forum for a few select people, repeating the official company line when pressured for new information.
This.

marmoka

Banned
At least we won't be invading other Nintendo-related threads this time and start talking about NX when that thread was supposed to be about something unrelated with the upcoming console.

Next week people!! October 20th!! I can feel it!!

Richie

I'm more sad that WiiU owners are getting basically nothing in the mean time.

GAF consensus on Color Splash is that it's a pleasant surprise and very much worth playing.

Its also the first 1st party release in ages and discounting Zelda it's likely to be the last, but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom