• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NxGamer: Assassins Creed: Valhalla - Patch 1.04 Performance and Graphic Analysis - PS5 | SX | SS

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
I think NXGamer is a little bias towards Sony but nothing wrong with that. To his credit he mentioned the tools are behind on Xbox a few weeks ago and he also praised AC Valhalla 60fps mode on SS. I just wish he'd supply more evidence of the specular reflection light rays ( I think he said something along those lines ) that he thought PS5 had a advantage of over the SX version as I find that a bit strange to compare as the clouds/ weather are dynamic when nobody else has said that. I find that a bit " Is that for the clicks"

Last edited:

NXGamer

I think NXGamer is a little bias towards Sony but nothing wrong with that. To his credit he mentioned the tools are behind on Xbox a few weeks ago and he also praised AC Valhalla 60fps mode on SS. I just wish he'd supply more evidence of the specular reflection light rays ( I think he said something along those lines ) that he thought PS5 had a advantage of over the SX version as I find that a bit strange to compare as the clouds/ weather are dynamic when nobody else has said that. I find that a bit " Is that for the clicks"
Fair point on the showing the image, it was Bloom and Crepuscular rays. I highlighted the Bloom but the rays were lower Res at some points between them. Very minor, as I said but I think I missed that shot out as time is always tight.

Can confirm nothing I do is for clicks, my next video I could go mad but I wont as it is not my MO.

Tranquil

So it's been over a week now since this patch was released and completely broke my game so I can't save or fast travel. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still can't play this game. Am I the only one going through this? Why has this not been fixed asap.

Top Bottom