As always I'll leave a summary in a few minutes.
- As you already know the new patch adds two modes: Ray Tracing and Performance. Those are only available on PS5 and Series X, but not Series S, which has only one mode.
- Loading times are much improved, 5 times faster than before. PS5 used to be the slowest of the three, but now it's on top by a slight margin.
- RT Mode might be hard to spot and works best indoors, but it adds some benefits. This mode provides ray-traced shadows and ambient occlusion and improves the look of many scenes.
- Resolution is the same in RT Mode and Performance Mode: dynamic 1620p (the lowest found is 1440p) for both PS5 and Series X. A 40% increase in resolution over the last version.
- Series S only have one mode, which is 1440p at 30 fps, with no RT features at all.
- Performance in RT Mode is completely locked 30 fps, and Series X only has some Dios while traversing the world, but it's much better than the previous version. On Series S performance can be a bit variable and suffers from frame pacing issues.
- The 60 fps mode is now much better on Series X, pretty much as good as it used to be on PS5. Again, it has some dips while driving through the city (PS5 has none) . Also some dips too in heavy combat scenes, where Series X is now almost on par with PS5, and in some cases ever so slightly better.