• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYC GAF July Meet-Up: The 13th Step is More Booze! (7.15.17)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Kanik, when we met I gave that fucking Asian fusion place like $500.

A $2 beer is ideal as fuck.

I'll buy you a couple $2 beers if you show up haha

JeEHZL9.gif

Jhoan

So what's the final tally on who's more or less in or going later? Most of the communication is pretty much going to be done via Discord this time around which again, quote my post to reveal it:

This will be repeated if it reaches page 2 (I have my settings set to 100 posts per page for the uninitiated) with the odd update.

I need to go to the supermarket to restock the fridge lest I starve. Might pre-game on some sparkling wine but I am hungry so that would probably be a bad idea. Peltz, if you're lurking, you celebrate missing your girlfriend by coming out.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Enjoy the night out. I've got a gig early in the morning on Sunday so I won't be making it. Next time though.

I will personally go to your house and drag you out!

irefuseREDONE.gif

So what's the final tally on who's more or less in or going later? Most of the communication is pretty much going to be done via Discord this time around which again, quote my post to reveal it:

This will be repeated if it reaches page 2 (I have my settings set to 100 posts per page for the uninitiated) with the odd update.

I need to go to the supermarket to restock the fridge lest I starve. Might pre-game on some sparkling wine but I am hungry so that would probably be a bad idea. Peltz, if you're lurking, you celebrate missing your girlfriend by coming out.

oooh so you decided on going to this meet up instead of the other one? damn, now i feel like i gotta go :( you gonna play mario kart with me on penguin's switch? im a beast in mario kart, bro.

Jhoan

Waiting for the Q now. The Reddit meetup was interesting to observe. The Hero Prinny was right; he does get mistaken for being Jewish because he can pass as a Jew. The alcohol is all but leaving my system at this point. I needed the cheap ass pizza.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Great meeting you guys and winning the award for "whitest" gaffer due to my love of old school Taylor Swift.

Pocket powdered pedialyte made this morning easy. But this is still the mvp:

fnlpfsr.jpg

Great meeting you guys and winning the award for "whitest" gaffer due to my love of old school Taylor Swift.

Pocket powdered pedialyte made this morning easy. But this is still the mvp:

fnlpfsr.jpg
That looks gross. First thing I did this morning was shit out that cardboard pizza.

Jhoan

I guess there won't be another one until September or December at this rate. I have a beer book that still needs to be used at some point. You guys are all great in my book as always.

Note to self: Go to the DMV to renew my permit. For some reason, I enjoyed the cardboard pizza but I need some real pizza. I also learned that Kanik's dating stories are indeed stranger than fiction and would make a funny memoir.

Jhoan

I forgot to mention that OG Steve from Blue's Clues came out last night down to the dramatic transformation from hair to bald:

He didn't do any signing but it turns out that he's a Mets and Red Bulls fan!

Crayons

Banned
I forgot to mention that OG Steve from Blue's Clues came out last night down to the dramatic transformation from hair to bald:

He didn't do any signing but it turns out that he's a Mets and Red Bulls fan!
savage

I guess there won't be another one until September or December at this rate. I have a beer book that still needs to be used at some point. You guys are all great in my book as always.

Note to self: Go to the DMV to renew my permit. For some reason, I enjoyed the cardboard pizza but I need some real pizza. I also learned that Kanik's dating stories are indeed stranger than fiction and would make a funny memoir.
awww i missed them. Next time.

this will be me in the morning, but it was worth it! great to meet you guys. it was fun!

Nice meeting you too

Top Bottom